Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this time tomorrow I will be standing in front of the judge finally getting my Divorce!!!

Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

LSCN peeps, please throw out some positive vibes for me....

on a good note, couldn't ask for a better weekend to celebrate! no kids and it's jobbie nooner

I'm not planning on sobering up til about noon on Sunday to do Laney's open house.......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If you're so excited, why'd you ever get married in the first place?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 25 2003, 09:36 AM)If you're so excited, why'd you ever get married in the first place?

I was married 10 years.......

it didn't work & I'm ready to move on!

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 25 2003, 09:38 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 25 2003, 09:36 AM) If you're so excited, why'd you ever get married in the first place?

I was married 10 years.......

it didn't work & I'm ready to move on!
I was the same way puppetshow, married 10 years and ready to move on! I even had a divorce party! So party hard this weekend and enjoy!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Yep puppetshow - close that chapter in your life and open a new one as soon as you walk out of the court building tomorrow. It will be a bittersweet day in your life that you'll never forget - I'm happy you have a great weekend planned to back up D-Day tomorrow. What timing for the Jobbie Nooner weekend - that's great!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
That's kind of sad, to be happy about a divorce?

Congratulations I guess, it must be for the best.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 10:24 AM)That's kind of sad, to be happy about a divorce?

starting having problems 3 or 4 years ago.......went to marriage counseling, went to individual counseling........seperated.....got back together........it just didn't work anymore

It's time to move on!
why dwell on it......I've spent too many unhappy and sad days-

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 25 2003, 10:28 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 10:24 AM) That's kind of sad, to be happy about a divorce?

starting having problems 3 or 4 years ago.......went to marriage counseling, went to individual counseling........seperated.....got back together........it just didn't work anymore

It's time to move on!
Well then it sounds like it's definitely the right thing for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Its not the end of something, its the beginning of something new. Just because a relationship doesn't last forever doesn't mean it didn't have a valid place in your life.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 25 2003, 10:43 AM)
Its not the end of something, its the beginning of something new. Just because a relationship doesn't last forever doesn't mean it didn't have a valid place in your life.

Good luck.
thank you ........

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Jun 25 2003, 10:43 AM)

Good luck.
like that thought!!

Was a long journey, but now it's time for a

SOCIAL!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jun 25 2003, 11:01 AM)*My mom got divorced when i was 6.
Just your mom?

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 25 2003, 09:28 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 10:24 AM) That's kind of sad, to be happy about a divorce?

It's time to move on!
yep started having problems when you started cheating!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(swingman @ Jun 25 2003, 02:56 PM)QUOTE(puppetshow @ Jun 25 2003, 09:28 AM) QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 10:24 AM) That's kind of sad, to be happy about a divorce?

It's time to move on!
yep started having problems when you started cheating!
Yikes!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts