Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been coughing and sneezing all day. You would think that with all of the beer I consumed over the weekend would have killed any virus. Anyone else get sick???

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
My nose has been running and a few sneezes since Sunday!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 8 2003, 04:00 PM)I've been pooping and puking all day. You would think that with all of the beer I consumed over the weekend would have nummed any virus. Anyone else have the runs ????

had to do it

i am fine......even got a lil tan going

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 8 2003, 05:05 PM)QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 8 2003, 04:00 PM) I've been pooping and puking all day. You would think that with all of the beer I consumed over the weekend would have nummed any virus. Anyone else have the runs ????

had to do it

Eddie, you're sick!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 05:03 PM)My nose has been running and a few sneezes since Sunday!
Uhoh, we passed way too many bottles back and forth for me to find any comfort in that statement Mike!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 04:03 PM)My nose has been running and a few sneezes since Sunday!
NOOOO! DOn't say that...
i dont want to get sick either... !!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 05:08 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 05:03 PM) My nose has been running and a few sneezes since Sunday!
Uhoh, we passed way too many bottles back and forth for me to find any comfort in that statement Mike!
I think it is from allergies not a cold!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have some bad gas.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Getting over another bout of bronchitis & head cold....I think this illness was from working to much with my move though.

Hope ya feel better soon.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 05:54 PM)I have some bad gas.

that from all the Greens (Seaweed) you swallowed while gasping for air

Then all the pool water...Chlorine does that you know!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 8 2003, 05:05 PM)QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 8 2003, 04:00 PM) I've been pooping and puking all day. You would think that with all of the beer I consumed over the weekend would have nummed any virus. Anyone else have the runs ????

had to do it

You bastad!!! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts