Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you wasn't coming for the auction, be here at 10:45 to see Jewel's and Dawnie Dawn mix-it-up. Oh yeah baby!!! I'm like so there--front row. Go girls! Official vote begins Friday midnight (AKA as soon as you get home) right here.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Oh sure I can barely walk up the stairs cause I feel like I humped an elephant....o.k. still hurting from the gym and I even did more lunges today!!
Thanks alot Phil for bringing this up, remind me to thank you later......ahemmm <_< Was planning on wearing a short skirt w/ boots might have to change that up!

Don't forget to throw Fonzi in the mix, remember he was all spouting about his moves......it's time to bring it on......

Oje'vay.....I need a nap

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
At first, I thought the title said Pance Off.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 02:33 PM)Oh sure I can barely walk up the stairs cause I feel like I humped an elephant....o.k. still hurting from the gym and I even did more lunges today!!
Thanks alot Phil for bringing this up, remind me to thank you later......ahemmm
Was planning on wearing a short skirt w/ boots might have to change that up!

Don't forget to throw Fonzi in the mix, remember he was all spouting about his moves......it's time to bring it on......

Oje'vay.....I need a nap

Who is Fonzi?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 01:33 PM)Thanks alot Phil for bringing this up, remind me to thank you later......ahemmm
Was planning on wearing a short skirt w/ boots might have to change that up!

So sorry! Wear the short skirt and I'll dance in your place darling. Not that I could touch Dawnie Dawn, of course.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Fonzi is aka Fozzy, Danny Terrio, Ozzy.........Stazi! Duhhh Dude not even sure I can make it tonight, looks like babysitter might be no bueno?? Still working on it!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 03:01 PM)Fonzi is aka Fozzy, Danny Terrio, Ozzy.........Stazi! Duhhh Dude not even sure I can make it tonight, looks like babysitter might be no bueno?? Still working on it!!

Stazi can dance? <_<

Likely story Jewels...can't find a babysitter...oh well...without you, no dance off, boo-hoo!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 19 2004, 02:07 PM)QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 03:01 PM) Fonzi is aka Fozzy, Danny Terrio, Ozzy.........Stazi! Duhhh Dude not even sure I can make it tonight, looks like babysitter might be no bueno?? Still working on it!!

Stazi can dance?

Likely story Jewels...can't find a babysitter...oh well...without you, no dance off, boo-hoo!

Dawn - Don't knock what you haven't seen.....I know people can vouch for me from dancing at the FLY bar on Instigators b'day.

I'll dance you into the ground, girl!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(lurker69 @ Feb 19 2004, 04:09 PM)DD, we can have a dance off. You always told me I was good.

When did I ever tell you that???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 02:01 PM)Fonzi is aka Fozzy, Danny Terrio, Ozzy.........Stazi! Duhhh Dude not even sure I can make it tonight, looks like babysitter might be no bueno?? Still working on it!!

You're not coming????

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 19 2004, 03:14 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 19 2004, 02:07 PM) QUOTE(jewels @ Feb 19 2004, 03:01 PM) Fonzi is aka Fozzy, Danny Terrio, Ozzy.........Stazi! Duhhh Dude not even sure I can make it tonight, looks like babysitter might be no bueno?? Still working on it!!

Stazi can dance?

Dawn - Don't knock what you haven't seen.....I know people can vouch for me from dancing at the FLY bar on Instigators b'day.

I'll dance you into the ground, girl!

I can vouch for the Staz......He can get down in a big way! Becareful DawnieDawn...better pull out those dancing shoes.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 19 2004, 03:14 PM)QUOTE(lurker69 @ Feb 19 2004, 04:09 PM) DD, we can have a dance off. You always told me I was good.

DD~ He seems to like techno...
YUK! How about some KC & the Sun Shine Band!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 19 2004, 03:25 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Feb 19 2004, 03:14 PM) QUOTE(lurker69 @ Feb 19 2004, 04:09 PM) DD, we can have a dance off. You always told me I was good.

DD~ He seems to like techno...
YUK! How about some KC & the Sun Shine Band!!!

Whatever! <_<
If you claim to be a good dancer and you don't like techno, well you might as well claim to be a sports car driver who doesn't know how to drive a stick shift

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You obviously haven't seen her dance! Her dance style is like nothing you have ever seen before!

Oh, and it has nothing to do with techno! A great dancer can dance to anything!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEYou obviously haven't seen her dance! Her dance style is like nothing you have ever seen before!

Oh, and it has nothing to do with techno! A great dancer can dance to anything!!

And remember I taught her everything she knows....well maybe except for those heavy duty spastic girations that musta came from watchin the Fly girls!
Those movements could knock you through the wall!!

And yes the second part is very true......

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 19 2004, 04:05 PM)Oh Yah...Techno Sucks
It is sooo 7 years ago...
Like Motor Lounge 1997....
Yeah...ok
Maybe Freestyle is done with, but if you think Techno is dead, well I guess you haven't been out of the country, no, the STATE in a while!

Just go to the clubs in Cleveland, Phoenix, New York, LA, Toronto and see what's playing. Mostly techno/electronic music, and Europe, well that's all Techno.

Just because we live in Thug-ville where all you hear is hip-hop and R&B, doesn't mean that's the norm for the rest of the world.

You make me laugh with your narrow mindedness.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts