Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
You go on a first date, (that you think was great
) You walk her up to her door for a good bye smooch......You get your kiss but not an invitaion to come in.....(which is fine and all, first date thing...all good!.....But you have use the restroom
)

Here is the question....
Do you invite yourself in?
Do you leave, and run to ......?
Do you think that not getting the invitaion to come in means she didn't have a good time?

Hmmmm?????

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Do not ask to go inside!!!

Go to a gas station close by or some other public place to relieve yourself.

She never needs to know that you had to pee!!!
I know I get irritable at the end of a date and that happens (as it has)...

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I think you should of said that you had to use the restroom before you even got to the door. Than I'm sure it would not be a issue to come in and use the bathroom. If you say you have to go once your already there. It looks like your just trying to get in the door. Which we all know once your in the door anything could happen.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
MY PERSPECTIVE:

Not getting an invite in DOES NOT mean that the date didnt go well. There could be many reasons for the 'no invite'

1. Her place was messy
**2. She was so turned on by you that she didnt want to let you in for a one night stand (because she knew she wouldnt be able to control herself)
3. she didnt want you to freak out because she has so many cats!

If you have to poo-poo, you might be better off stopping at the Dunkin Donughts on your way home

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Not getting invited in just means you aren't getting any on the first date, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you.

Nothing is more irritating than using an excuse to get in, go pee on a tree or something later!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Drop her off and haul a$$ brother. Never let em see you sweat!! If you expected it on the first date, you're dating the wrong ones anyway!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 3 2003, 09:43 AM)Nothing is more irritating than using an excuse to get in, go pee on a tree or something later![/SIZE][/color][/font]
ditto!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Oct 3 2003, 11:43 AM)to let you in for a one night stand (because she knew she wouldnt be able to control herself)

(In my dreams)

If you have to poo-poo, you might be better off stopping at the Dunkin Donughts on your way home

Agreed!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe you should have worn the pimp hat.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 3 2003, 10:47 AM)Drop her off and haul a$$ brother. Never let em see you sweat!! If you expected it on the first date, you're dating the wrong ones anyway!!
Come on bro, what kind of philosophy is that?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 3 2003, 09:47 AM)Drop her off and haul a$$ brother. Never let em see you sweat!! If you expected it on the first date, you're dating the wrong ones anyway!!
Good idea!

Another good idea, unless your trying to attract a specific woman, keep the signature short and sweet!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 3 2003, 10:43 AM)Not getting invited in just means you aren't getting any on the first date, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you.

Nothing is more irritating than using an excuse to get in, go pee on a tree or something later!
OH GOD!! i HATE when guys invite themselves in or won't leave!!! geezus!

pinch it til you get to the bp, brutha!

and that's true: just cause you weren't invited in, doesn't mean she don't like ya! fo sho!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 3 2003, 09:39 AM)Do not ask to go inside!!!

Go to a gas station close by or some other public place to relieve yourself.

She never needs to know that you had to pee!!!
I know I get irritable at the end of a date and that happens (as it has)...

NICE AVITAR BEEE- OTCH

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 3 2003, 11:47 AM)Drop her off and haul a$$ brother. Never let em see you sweat!! If you expected it on the first date, you're dating the wrong ones anyway!!
Was not expecting any nookie! I'm sorry to admit I'm past the one night stand thing.....looking for a liitle more these days.....since.......that's another story kids.....

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 3 2003, 10:51 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 3 2003, 10:47 AM) Drop her off and haul a$$ brother. Never let em see you sweat!! If you expected it on the first date, you're dating the wrong ones anyway!!
Come on bro, what kind of philosophy is that?

I'll have to agree with Milord on this one.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Oct 3 2003, 10:57 AM)Was not expecting any nookie! I'm sorry to admit I'm past the one night stand thing.....looking for a liitle more these days.....since.......that's another story kids.....

I must say, I've been on a date with Joe (Iron Maiden concert) and he was a perfect gentleman.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
IF YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AND WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, EXCHANGE QUICK GOODNITES BUT TRY NOT TO LET HER KNOW THAT YOU ARE RUSHING. GO RELIEVE YOURSELF QUICKLY!!!!!! CALL HER WHEN YOU GET HOME TO AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU BOTH HAD A GOOD TIME.

IF YOU DIDN`T HAVE A GOOD TIME AND DON`T WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN.... WHIP IT OUT ON HER LAWN AND WATER HER FLOWERS.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 3 2003, 09:49 AM)Maybe you should have worn the pimp hat.

AWWWEEE SHHHHHEEEEOTTTT

The Mac Dady TAXMAN in a purple pimp hat

My door would be bouncin off the railing and i'd be beggin' him to come in

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Oct 3 2003, 11:01 AM)The Mac Dady TAXMAN in a purple pimp hat

Um, that's GREEN.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts