Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Dawnie Dawn's Birthday!! Thee day!! She has been celebrating all week, but this is the big finale.

She (and a bunch of friends) are going to be at Jacks around 4ish to about 9ish and then over to Bumpers to finish off the night. She would love to see you!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That early??

They're calling for thunderstorms tonight, so it may have to be indoors.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'll be there! it's tiki tuesday, too! AND the mike's hard lemonade hydroplane will be propped up to take pictures against!

first 25 peeps at the tiki at 5 get the exclusive tees, too! i'll make sure there is one special one set aside JUST for the birthday girl!

$2 miller lites & mgd, $3 coronas, heineys, amstel lts

BONUS! lol!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 13 2004, 11:00 AM)i'll be there! it's tiki tuesday, too! AND the mike's hard lemonade hydroplane will be propped up to take pictures against!

first 25 peeps at the tiki at 5 get the exclusive tees, too! i'll make sure there is one special one set aside JUST for the birthday girl!

$2 miller lites & mgd, $3 coronas, heineys, amstel lts

BONUS! lol!

K....well I will definitely hit Jacks then. I was just gonna show up at Bumpers, but I will have a drink on my way home first, then get some stuff done, then hit Bumpers to finish the night off.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Debating weather to head up there right now,, Wish the east side was closer. to the west side.. less of a drive then
.. Calling for 70 mph gust b carefull tonight on water people..

·
Registered
765 Posts
Happy B Day

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just got back. Not too many peeps there. Dinner was good though.

And I STILL have the Spanking Stick becuase Dawn didn't trust herself enough to hold onto it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man was it hot on that tiki bar~
Fun time though! Finally the LAST day of DD's Birthday!!
Jewel's is next!! I believe tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 14 2004, 07:38 AM)Man was it hot on that tiki bar~
Fun time though! Finally the LAST day of DD's Birthday!!
Jewel's is next!! I believe tomorrow!!
Grrr....I will miss it...

Have a few for me, I will be too drugged up on pain killers to go out

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Jul 14 2004, 09:36 AM)Have a few for me, I will be too drugged up on pain killers to go out

Me too.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Went to Bumpers, caught the end of Dawnie's birthday celebrating, hope she's feeling better than me today

Ran into Jabberz, Mr. BIG, Miaphoto, and Sheryl (lurker)

The hoola hoop was fun

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 14 2004, 10:28 AM)I feel so horrible this morning. No dinner and too many Red Bull/Vodka's

NEVER AGAIN..........well, on a week night

hahaha...I know, I seriously considered not coming in, but then I figured it's better to take a Friday off instead, so I talked myself into going to work

1 - 20 of 20 Posts