Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Hey! Whats the update on this...Who is sticking to it??
I have so far... I did feel buzzed when I woke up on the 1st, left over from the Eve, but I don't think that counts... Damn Punch!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'm only on day 2. I got a late start due the Friday river cruise.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jan 4 2004, 05:16 PM)I got a late start due the Friday river cruise.

Day 4 and counting.

I was on the second half of the cruise and had no problems not drinking. I was even the DD that night.

Went to Wallyball and the bar afterward, no problems. Some diet pop and mostly water.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Glad Im not alone.

I drank like a 12 pack of diet 7-up. Ive eaten good food since NYE, steak, shrimp, chicken and fish. But Im now getting a head ache for no reason, just got done eating 2 giant salmon steaks and green beans. I think the no carb thing is finally starting to take effect.
Hopefully it will effect my weight on the scale b4 effecting my sanity.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Moneyshot, your punch put me into never never land that night...

DANGEROUS

CBJ~I am soooo proud of you for doing this diet!!! How cool is that?

ps I haven't given up alchohol... I SEVERLY dropped how much I drank after so many people got busted... just as much fun without.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Day four of no nicotine for me - not even one puff off of one smoke

I'm having my moments, but I'll survive (literally)

whew! this has been tough tough tough though!!!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 4 2004, 07:56 PM)Day four of no nicotine for me - not even one puff off of one smoke

I'm having my moments, but I'll survive (literally)

whew! this has been tough tough tough though!!!!!
First I was alone I was petrified thinking I can no longer live with out some nicotine inside.

Man you smokers got it the worst. Good Luck Shandog ARF ARF

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 4 2004, 08:10 PM)Gloria Gaynor ~ I get it!!!

I have smoked something else that contains no nicotine, however

are you a pothead focker??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jan 4 2004, 08:15 PM)Are you talking to me???

no i was talking to her. she said she smoked something else that didnt contain nicotine...wondering what it was

·
12,052 Posts
AJU, I didn't know you were doing this. Fridays river cruise and Saturday at Peglegs put a hurting on me. Can I start today??

That was funny Friday AJU driving my truck!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm a-o.k. over here considering I haven't gone out so that's easy!
However, I cannot tell a lie I did have one glass of very tasty red wine with dinner that Nicole made for us.....it just seemed appropriate. But that's it just one little glass! Larry didn't even give me a hard time!

I'm am basically going to be a recluse for the next month anyways, just doing some organizing, painting and catching up with all the things I said I was giong to do but haven't. Larry's started his new job and unfortunately traveling so I gotta lot of time on my hands, so come to think of it I might have to hide the wine rack!

Anyone wanna come over and play board games and drink Koolaid!?
<_<

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Day 4 on the wagon. Not a biggie. Haven't gone out to any parties or anything. Must confess, I did think about having a cocktail this evening. Decided it wasn't worth the calories.
The smoking thing.....still at it. I am so mad at myself for being so weak.

Shandog, you're my hero. I will do it...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 4 2004, 09:13 PM)Anyone wanna come over and play board games and drink Koolaid!?
<_<
I'm off work for the next three weeks!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts