Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a large project to do this weekend, can only watch one, the other day must be spent on that project. Both daytime television events involving mass beer consumption.

Which one would you choose?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Red Wings all the way. If you have to just turn on the race for the last 4 laps. There the most exceiting anyways.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
RED WINGS BRA

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I agree with CBJ 100%

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 11 2004, 03:19 PM)If you had TIVO this wouldn't be a problem!

Actually, I just needed reassurance, with all the neck-car talk I thought maybe I had stumbled on the Lake Kentucky Network.

I knew there was a good Detroit Red Wings following but wasn't sure if some Taylortuckians weren't taking over the city.

Wings for sure, it was never in doubt. With Tivo, all you need to do is tape one lap of the race and play it over and over again, thats the way it looks anyway!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Feb 11 2004, 03:28 PM)QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Feb 11 2004, 03:19 PM) If you had TIVO this wouldn't be a problem!

Actually, I just needed reassurance, with all the neck-car talk I thought maybe I had stumbled on the Lake Kentucky Network.

I knew there was a good Detroit Red Wings following but wasn't sure if some Taylortuckians weren't taking over the city.

Wings for sure, it was never in doubt. With Tivo, all you need to do is tape one lap of the race and play it over and over again, thats the way it looks anyway!!!!
Kurt, if you like ripping on NECKAR as much as I do, then you'll love this prank call that they made to a ******* down south.

Right Click the link and select Save As.... then listen to it.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=m...rgis-nascar.mp3

It's downright hilarious!

These guys used to be on 97.1FM here in Detroit (Kramer and Twitch)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wings

1 - 14 of 14 Posts