Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving up Rochester Rd between University and Gunn Rd. when I noticed two deer playing near the road on the East side (I was traveling North).....I kept watching them through my rear view as I passed when they ran out in front of the car behind me
Thankfully he didn't hit either but must have pooped his drawers when the second one crossed his path.

The real kicker is two more deer crossed the road after the first two for a total of four!!!!

I've never seen this many deer hanging around and running across the road! Am wondering if this is unusual?

Would be thankful if someone shot and ate them before they kill someone

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Glad no damage occurred or no one was hurt!

It is inevitable...the more we build the more wildlife loose their homes.

Harvesting animals during legal hunting season, (deer hunting is out of season right now) does keep things in check but occasionally animals wonder in search of food.

It has been a harsh winter to our north...animals will travel distances to gain food.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill, I forgot about that photo!!! I stole it from ya.....too cool! and yes, be careful
Could you imagine explaining that to your insurance company??? I can hear them now, "How many beers did you have, sir?''

It's not just about us building up in their enviroment...They seem to have years where they breed like rabbits. We almost hit one in our driveway back in Dec......The populations seems heavy around here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts