Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Well I haven't looked at all the details yet but I'm thinking I'll lean towards the "Anything but Bush" campaign...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
They all tell you what you want to hear to get your vote.but they never follow through on promises.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It is sad when we as American people cannot even look up and respect who is running fo President.

I mean really, when they campaign, they look like a bunch of lying slimy con-men.

I do not remember when I was a kid things being this bad. And it is not only the President. The party leaders, congressmen and such are just as bad. They are like some bickering high school kids.

I see these congressmen who are asked political questions and you see that they follow their parites stand, but you can clearly see in their eyes they do not believe what they are saying. They seem like "Yes" men and have to publically support anything that their party supports.

It is like they are walking robots or more like walking Kiss-Asses. Look at Dean how he has bashed Kerry. Now he is sucking up to him. If One of my friends slandered me in front of the whole nation on TV and then wanted to be friends he could go to hell.

Just think it gives an unmoral and unethical message to the American public. Wish our government would have enough respect to talk about what they are going to do instead of talking about how so and so messed up.

Just my 2 cents. As for who I will vote for, there are quite a few months. And I will determine through campaigning and debates who the bigger scumbag is, and vote for the one who is a little less a parasite.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I am going to exercise my Constitutional right to keep that private.......

It`s the only exercise I get.....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Usually Republican, but won't be voting for Bush this year. I like that "anyone but Bush" thing! I should get some bumper stickers made!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
you're damned if ya do, you're damned if ya don't.

I'm writing myself in! come on! who's with me! I'll have a lot of spare time after next wed anyways, and being president would be cake.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm a Republican so Bush it is......Hey give the guy a break, everyone always thinks the next guy will do better blah blah...I think he deserves to continue on.....that's my 02. not getting into any debates on this one!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I don't pay enough taxes.
I think the US should submit all foreign policy decisions to the United Nations for approval.
Likewise on trade or economic issues; if France doesnt' think its' a good idea, then we shouldn't do it. They're older than us, obviously they know better.
Judges should just make up the laws, no matter what the Constitution says or the Congress says; after all, no one elects a judge and they are obviously smarter than normal people, so they should make the decisions.
I think applying the same law enforcement and intelligence capabilities to terrorists as we have for years for organized crime is wrong.
The government should make lots of new rules and regulations for just about everything.
I want a president who agrees with all of these positions; that's why I'm voting for Kerry. He knows what's best for me, and for you too!

·
Registered
487 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Mar 22 2004, 05:52 PM)I don't pay enough taxes.
I think the US should submit all foreign policy decisions to the United Nations for approval.
Likewise on trade or economic issues; if France doesnt' think its' a good idea, then we shouldn't do it. They're older than us, obviously they know better.
Judges should just make up the laws, no matter what the Constitution says or the Congress says; after all, no one elects a judge and they are obviously smarter than normal people, so they should make the decisions.
I think applying the same law enforcement and intelligence capabilities to terrorists as we have for years for organized crime is wrong.
The government should make lots of new rules and regulations for just about everything.
I want a president who agrees with all of these positions; that's why I'm voting for Kerry. He knows what's best for me, and for you too!
Please this chain of logic makes me ill, perhaps you need to get some Bush "reflectivity" good geeyawd, when the last decent job goes out the door and I don't mean across the block or a few states down, but overseas please remember to turn off the light and to jiggle the handle and the toilet should stop then as well as the bleeding

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
DockRocker,

That really made me laugh. I needed a good chuckle..I also will vote Republican this year. I am all for anything that will reduce taxes and reduce government spending. I know that this is not a popular sentiment in this state of ours but it is not the role of the government to intervine so much in internal matters. The role of the government is to provide security the state governments are supposed to provide the local programs. I pay way too much in taxes that go to programs that I do not even know about. Its my money, let me figure out how I want to spend it...the democrats think that I am too dumb to figure it out on my own and they want to spend it for me cause they know whats best....

Anyway..thanks for the laugh

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm voting for Kerry. I think John Stewert of the Daily Show put it best when called the Bush administration "Blood fueled cyborgs with charcoal hearts"

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
they both suck <_<

not a very good choice for our country

·
Registered
382 Posts
This country needs a third party so bad its sick! campaign spending limitations. To say that your a diehard dem or republican says that you will agree to let a bunch of career politicions screw the country. The less of two evils is a third party.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts