Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on meeting in the Lagoon at Metro everyone there by 10:00 so we can head out by 10:30 or earlier. The route will be across ST Clair up the South Channel past Gull, South Channel to North Channel and head up to ST Clair, Pepper Joes. Then take the same route back and meet up in Muskamoot for a raft party.

Please send me emails to let me know how many people you are bringing to give Pepper Joes a heads up we are coming. Let's all plan on a safe and good time.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Perfect Tom ... now I just have to squeeze Mel, myself and Mel's hot little friend in a boat for the run! I'll call BRS, he'll be game!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jun 26 2003, 01:58 PM)Perfect Tom ... now I just have to squeeze Mel, myself and Mel's hot little friend in a boat for the run! I'll call BRS, he'll be game!

Mel's hot little friend?

talk to me......

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pepper Joes is your typical restuarant medium priced and they have a deck on the back looking over the river.

So far I have commitments from

Gary864
Advantage Rob
Aggressor Tom
Sunsation Al

Sorry Cardsharks and Bill272 you will be out of town, Convincer, waiting on a commitment from you! Here is my cell # 585 292-1526

·
Registered
625 Posts
Well I finally got the boat wet, and it's all ready to go, just need to finish cleaning the cabin a little more, but for now The cabin door slides shut just fine.

I might be going to miami for the 4th, but not real likely. The friends of mine that are planning it can barely plan out a trip to mcdonalds, let alone all the way to miami.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Barely plan a trip to Mc Donalds? Geesh Rob, I didn't know we hung out with the same group of friends...

Seriously, I must have had half a dozen people who committed to watching the races on Sunday. After cleaning the boat all day Saturday (by myself), filling the tanks with gas and stocking the coolers with fermented grain beverages... not one person showed up.

On a side note, there is a 25% possibility that I'll be able to come out on the 5th. I always head home from up North one day early on July 4th weekend, if I leave early enough, I could make it down to Metro by 10:00 AM.

Sorry I can't commit anymore than 25%, but I still don't know for sure.

On the other hand, the Northern MI fun run is looking better and better for the 11th!

-Bayley

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Tom, BRS, me, Mel and Mel's friend Kelly will be on BRS's Fountain. I was going to run mine but I hate to be at the back of the pack!

I mentioned it to others on the weekend too, we'll see who ends being interested.

·
Registered
954 Posts
No deck on Pepper Joe's a few weeks ago. They had to do some repairs at the end of last season and didn't have it ready the last time I was in St. Clair. I'll see if I can find out more. Looks like 3 or 4 people for me.

G

·
I am 90% sure I can make it. I was talking to P-29 (Kevin) and he said he would like to do it. And, also Canadiangirl's friend John, I think he has a Sunsation. He might do it. I also was recruiting a couple other hot boaters on Sunday. Not sure if they will make it or not. I told them to check out the details here!

Sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know John, he has the Sunsation with the whippled charged HP500's, just to drive Bayley crazy. This should be a pretty good showing. Here are my responses so far. Damn, I am one of the slowest boats in here!

Advantage Rob
Dave BRS with Milord
Aggressortom
Bayley 25%
Lenny with his Scarab
Kevin P-29
Gary864
Convincer 90%
Chuck Scarab 26
John 32 Sunsation

·
Registered
954 Posts
Time for mr to upgrade my power. These 500's are not going to be out front. LOL
but it will be fun trying to be.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks for the mud in my eye there Tom.

You can upgrade my participation to 50% now. I promised the old man a ride to Hooters (Bay City) some time over the Holiday. I'm planning on going down to Bay City Friday and making the run with you guys on Saturday. If Friday rains out, I'll take Pop's down down to Hooters on Saturday instead. Don't want to deprive my old man of his father / son Hooter's outings!

-Bayley

P.S. Let me know who this "John" guy is so I can steal a few of his spark plug wires at the dock!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Bayley @ Jul 1 2003, 12:26 PM)Thanks for the mud in my eye there Tom.

You can upgrade my participation to 50% now. I promised the old man a ride to Hooters (Bay City) some time over the Holiday. I'm planning on going down to Bay City Friday and making the run with you guys on Saturday. If Friday rains out, I'll take Pop's down down to Hooters on Saturday instead. Don't want to deprive my old man of his father / son Hooter's outings!

-Bayley

P.S. Let me know who this "John" guy is so I can steal a few of his spark plug wires at the dock!
Jon is a big guy, drk hair,
sunsation is white, yellow windshiled. (2000)
Runs strong.......
Yeah.. i am sure everyone would be glad if you pulled a cpl wires off

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 1 2003, 03:08 PM)QUOTE(Bayley @ Jul 1 2003, 12:26 PM) Thanks for the mud in my eye there Tom.

-Bayley

Jon is a big guy, drk hair,
sunsation is white, yellow windshiled. (2000)
Runs strong.......
Yeah.. i am sure everyone would be glad if you pulled a cpl wires off

hey!!.... I thought the title of this thread was ""fun run""...

Actually Eddie, its not running as strong as it should be....we're pulling it out again on sunday to take it back to NewYork... still kind of debating on the fun run .... although we'd love to make it... we'll know for sure by tomorrow...

no messin with no spark plugs now....I know where you live!.....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Are we talking about the same boat that came to the Sunsation Rally last year from New York? If so, I spoke with the owners (can't remember the name) last year. It had the "side mount" whipple kits and run somewhere 'round the century mark.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
no Bayley, that wasn't Jon... we just installed the Whipples a few months back... a guy out of NewYork - Rob from hot to go did it for us, he has a similar set up.. but they're not side mounts...we live here. Should be hitting about 102 but we're not getting that out of it

1 - 20 of 83 Posts