Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the club at the last meeting on tuesday. Just wondering if there are any members on here and how do you like it? I am excited about the little outing at yates in march, that should be fun.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Welcome to both of the clubs. Been a member of the Steelheaders since 1988. I'm not much into the river fishing but alot of the guys are. I did most of my fishing during the summer tournaments. I say did because I can't afford to go that much anymore. I really like the club, while they have the tournaments during the summer, they are not for money so the guys are alot more friendly. They will help you catch fish, tell you where they are and how they are catching them. Of course there are always a few that won't, but most will help you all they can. I always manage to get to the Special People outing in June and this year I'm gonna try to get to a few more. I've been doing most of my fishing here in Lk St Clair lately and the guys at this site are extremely helpful too. Again, welcome to both clubs. Ron Hartman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts