Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day...16 fish total. I started off with a 12lb 9oz walleye, and then one of my clients hooked a 12 lb hawg. Awesome baby, just awesome. They were chock full of eggs....a couple of fatties! Get up from the computer and get out there!!! ...DRP

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
WOW!!!!thanWOW!!!!! thanWOW!!!!! again.

Mountainous Job wtg.

h2o<---says WOW

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Pretty good (although I notice no pictures hmmm???). When converted to US pounds, they're still over 7 pounds each!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, I tried posting a photo on here twice, but for some reason, it says I can't post that type of file. I used my digital camera too. We caught them all on 3/8-1/2 oz Walleye Stopper 'Sticker jigs' in green/chart, with a shortened brown straight tail worm, tipped with a small emerald shiner. The green jig was the big thing, as other colors wouldn't catch hardly anything....Won't be out this weekend, I'm going to D&R Sports Center instead.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's the smaller one....the 12lb fish. I should have taken the picture sideways...it was SO fat!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A 6' All Star Titanium rod to be exact.....

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Just a note, tipped with a minnow..

I got's to get out there.

h2o<---has green jigs great job guys you got everybody pumped to a p.s.i. that's ready to explode.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Apr 9 2004, 12:12 AM)Actually, I tried posting a photo on here twice, but for some reason, it says I can't post that type of file. I used my digital camera too. We caught them all on 3/8-1/2 oz Walleye Stopper 'Sticker jigs' in green/chart, with a shortened brown straight tail worm, tipped with a small emerald shiner. The green jig was the big thing, as other colors wouldn't catch hardly anything....Won't be out this weekend, I'm going to D&R Sports Center instead.
tipped with a small emerald shiner.

That's what i read.

h2o<---Can't wait to jig.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks like one of those new 'smalleyes' - a hybrid between a Lake Erie football smallie and a walleye...

See you at D&R Jon. (Do you use those paddle tail worms or truly a plain straight thin tail?)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts