Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out today till about 4 o'clock. Caught 5 in the first couple of hours, but the 2,305 knot winds out of the SW made it somewhat difficult to hold the boat on the ledges and drops effectively in the Wyandotte area. We'll see what Wednesday holds.....DRP www.lakestclairfishing.com

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
A buddy of mine got a 31.5" 13.5lb eye today within 2mins of starting his day!!! LOL
...he was on the water by 8am...fishing by 8;15 and he said he got it on about the 4th vertical "jig"....BAMM!!..Toadapalooza Baby!!!

Mac

·
Registered
440 Posts
Cherie and I got out for a few hours this afternoon, launching out of the Wyandotte Municipal Ramp. Like DRP said the wind was ridiculous, but we did get one that weighed 6lb 6oz. Mac, it's almost hard to imagine one twice that size. What a monster! Hope we get to see a picture of that beauty.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Are you guys doing most of yourfishing on the american side or the canadin side I have nver been down there walleye fishing but Iwould love to give it a try this year!

·
Registered
440 Posts
We stayed near shore on the American side, very near the Wyandotte ramp. The wind was so bad that is was hard to go anywhere without getting soaking wet...with 44 degree water. There are many good areas on both sides of the river though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the reports guys, we will be on the river jigging this weekend. Will report back on Mon. Take care~~~~~~~~~~~~~><> AL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts