Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS SATURDAY! ON THE BEACH, ON THE SAND, GOOD SHOW EVERY YEAR!
THEY BRING A STAGE IN TWO SEMI TRUCKS AND KINDA LIKE THE TRANSFORMER TOYS IT OPENS TO A FULL STAGE. GET THERE EARLY AND SET OUT CHAIRS AND BLANKETS.....IT FILLS UP FAST!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 20 2003, 03:28 PM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jun 20 2003, 04:19 PM) what time does it start?
I CAN'T REMEMBER

I'M OLD AND I WAS SMOKING LAST YEAR AT THE SHOW(jk)
ROCK ON DUDES

Dude, you're not supposed to get stoned at the symphony ... thats for tonight at the Doors!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jun 20 2003, 04:30 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 20 2003, 03:28 PM) QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Jun 20 2003, 04:19 PM) what time does it start?
I CAN'T REMEMBER

I'M OLD AND I WAS SMOKING LAST YEAR AT THE SHOW(jk)
ROCK ON DUDES

Dude, you're not supposed to get stoned at the symphony ... thats for tonight at the Doors!

THE SYMPHONY IS A STRANGE GIG!
GOT TO GET STOKED!
SIT UP FRONT AND IT'S LOUD, YOU CAN FEEL IT!
THEN WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS..........BIRDS
YOU HEAR BIRDS AND CRICKETS IT IS SO STRANGE!
IT KINDA BUILDS UP SMALL AND LITTLE SOUNDS TILL EVERYONE IS PLAYING AND YOU FEEL THE MUSIC AND BAM WHEN IT STOPS IT A LITTLE RUSH!

YEA, DUDE I'M STOKED

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
It sounds pretty wild .. I went to the Windsor Symphony for the first time this year and loved it. Outdoors would be killer. Have fun!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I've been to it in the past.......awesome! Bring a cooler full, folding chairs, blanket and a pillow........sit back and relax.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 20 2003, 02:35 PM)THE SYMPHONY IS A STRANGE GIG!
GOT TO GET STOKED!
SIT UP FRONT AND IT'S LOUD, YOU CAN FEEL IT!
THEN WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS..........BIRDS
YOU HEAR BIRDS AND CRICKETS IT IS SO STRANGE!
IT KINDA BUILDS UP SMALL AND LITTLE SOUNDS TILL EVERYONE IS PLAYING AND YOU FEEL THE MUSIC AND BAM WHEN IT STOPS IT A LITTLE RUSH!

YEA, DUDE I'M STOKED

"I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow...i'll be back in an hour or so"
MM

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was there 2 years ago when they did a fourth of July theme complete with fireworks
...or was that the smoke from the crowd

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Joe,

I may be up for that. I have been to the DSO before downtown and live music is awesome.

Never seen them on the beach....I will PM you my phone number.....call me if you are going with a time and maybe we can hook up.

Mini

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Can you here the orchestra buy boat if your anchored?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts