Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out there tonight with my boy. Has anyone ever been? I saw a little clip of them feeding the apes a pumpkin filled with pasta this morning. Kinda funny. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Never been; how was it?

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was definitely for the kids. Alex had a great time. The only animals, besides me
out there were the deer, reptiles and anphibians. They had candy stations and displays set up all over the place. There were a lot of cute little Halloweeners.

·
Registered
761 Posts
It's WAAAAAAAAAAY better at greenfield Village; we went even before we had kids. Tix are a bitch though. They go on sale like August 15 every year, and they sell out every time slot. I recommend it to anyone who gives a hoot about Halloween

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(nitwit @ Oct 31 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's WAAAAAAAAAAY better at greenfield Village; we went even before we had kids. Tix are a bitch though. They go on sale like August 15 every year, and they sell out every time slot. I recommend it to anyone who gives a hoot about Halloween

Please remind us of it next year. I went to the Zoo Boo last year and wasn't too impressed for the price you pay. Hopefully it was better this year.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Kat @ Oct 31 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(nitwit @ Oct 31 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's WAAAAAAAAAAY better at greenfield Village; we went even before we had kids. Tix are a bitch though. They go on sale like August 15 every year, and they sell out every time slot. I recommend it to anyone who gives a hoot about Halloween

Please remind us of it next year. I went to the Zoo Boo last year and wasn't too impressed for the price you pay. Hopefully it was better this year.

I didn't pay anything for the Zoo Boo, so don't know how much it costs. I've heard Greenfield Village is da bomb, too. Might have to check that out, if at all possible.

·
Registered
948 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Oct 31 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(nitwit @ Oct 31 2009, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's WAAAAAAAAAAY better at greenfield Village; we went even before we had kids. Tix are a bitch though. They go on sale like August 15 every year, and they sell out every time slot. I recommend it to anyone who gives a hoot about Halloween

Just an FYI Greenfield Village Holiday nights is coming up. They sell out fast and is a great time!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.