Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
So William, it was a nice calm uneventful (negative) time out there? It isn't the caous that is typically portrayed? Sounds like I should have taken the boat down there, maybe next year. I blew that day, hot, sunny, and I missed the Special Olympics poker run in the morning and the fireworks in the evening.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Thanks again to everyone who battled the trechurous (calm) water of the Detroit River. The Fireworks were awesome. Maybe next year we will have double the amount of LSCN'ers.

ROck on!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Tom,

Yes it is an awesome trip down there! Yes the Detroit River can get rough at times, but for the show, you just need to know where to anchor. Most the time boaters just hear about the bad, and not the good. In this case, it was all good!

Man am I hurtin' today. I had a bout 2 hours sleep. Had a BLAST though! Glad I found that spot 2 years ago and got Convincor to go last year and check it out. This year we had like 6 boats and a ton of fun. Next year lets try for 10 boats and have Capt'n Rob lend us a huge LSCN banner to promote the site.

QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 26 2003, 10:24 AM)AAHHHHHHHHH.........felt soooo good. No kidding. It is finally summer swimming.
That is the best picture, Bill! Sheer enjoyment caught at it's best!

So, that is what you look like w/o that curly hair of yours??

Had a great time adn the swim was nice. Water was calm and all fears of making the trip for the first time were unfounded.

Here's a few pics I took:

(who's moon is out early?)

Attachments

and......

Attachments

Detroits not THAT bad looking..............

Attachments

kaaaabooomm...................

Attachments

and another..............

Attachments

Let's chow................

Attachments

And finally, GOOD NIGHT!

Attachments

Jabberjawz, it was finally nice meeting you face to ahhhhhhhh.......
....... We'll you know what I mean.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.