Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goose fits my name better, Deuce-Five was the 25 foot boat I no longer own.

Goose and Deuce sounds the similar anyway. A couple of times when I was pulling in the boat somewheres with some friends not on the board and people where yelling "DEUCE" my other friends thought they were saying "GOOSE" anyway.

So there it is.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Could have been Goose-Five

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Sep 15 2003, 02:40 PM)... people where yelling "DEUCE" my other friends thought they were saying "GOOSE" anyway.
It is better than douche!!!
haha j/k

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
snowmaker, really....????

"Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana. Then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless."

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like snuggling, long walks in the park, the smell of a baby's head, I just love interior decorating, my favorite color is fuscia, and I love broccoli quiche. When I'm cruising in my Subuaru Outback I'm typically singing along with my favorite tunes from Showboat or Chicago or Cats.

I also like to expose my buttocks in public..................

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 15 2003, 02:52 PM)snowmaker, really....????
What? You didn't know that?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 15 2003, 03:03 PM)

no, why has this tactic been performed on yourself? Did boss choose the nanner over you one day?
Its from an old Monty Python skit.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 15 2003, 03:05 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 15 2003, 03:03 PM)

no, why has this tactic been performed on yourself? Did boss choose the nanner over you one day?
Its from an old Monty Python skit.

hey, take it to the monte pyton thread, we're discussing MY name change and interests here!!!!!!! ME ME ME

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Sep 15 2003, 03:11 PM)hey, take it to the monte pyton thread, we're discussing MY name change and interests here!!!!!!! ME ME ME
I didn't bring it up.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Sep 15 2003, 03:11 PM)hey, take it to the monte pyton thread, we're discussing MY name change and interests here!!!!!!! ME ME ME
You selfish lil beotch!!!! haha

It has to be ALL ABOUT YOU don't it. haha

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 15 2003, 03:15 PM)no, the seductive bananna eating signature "brought it up"
What the hell is seductive about it??

What's on your mind?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
lmFAO!!!!!

I totally misread that thing...

I thought the way the woman ate the banana was the distraction... not fully realizing that once EATEN, there is no more weapon.

It's all clear now.

I like my twist better!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts