Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just went to the liquor store and am stocked up! so, in honor of missing member midget slayer..

BAR IS OPEN!!!

a little of journey's 'any way you want it' is playing on the jukebox, the keg is tapped (love that noise), and the ice cubes are tinkling...

...what'll it be for the peeps staying in tonight?
what's the order of conversation?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ahhh, waiting for the first customer...popping open a bacardi coco & sprite...MMMMMM!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
dewdew drop?????
Is that like poop???? I'm happpppyyyy!! Can ya tell???

Soon as I come back from tanning my was tan @$$ I'll have a premium margarita, on the rocks, no salt; please!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coming right up! i just so happened to purchase a 1/2 gallon.
i had a rough day, so i'm ready to pound a couple with ya!

how have you been?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is Demi Moore singing with corn husk braids in her hair?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Demi lost her sexy, raspy voice last I heard~She was announcing some awards....I looked at the tv as I was walking by and stopped! How the beep can ya change your voice like that and why????

I am what I am and I am what I am...........in my very best PopEye voice

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry, snowbi, no demi....but we got a little frank sinatra singing "just the way you look tonight" for threecrabs tan arse!

here ya go three, one delicious top shelf margarita (cha cha cha) with fresh sqeezed lime juice minus ze salt! some taco chips and salsa for ya?

tell us about the tan!

snowbi, wanna dance for us ladies??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 07:48 PM)sorry, snowbi, no demi....but we got a little frank sinatra singing "just the way you look tonight" for threecrabs tan arse!

Did my movie reference go right over you guys?

Real white men don't dance.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I could have come and gotten all of you and brought you to GUll. There was a few LSCNers there. We had a BBQ and played in the water for a bit and got seroiusly burnt. Now I and Veronique will take out seriously burnt bodies to home depot to buy construction materials for the parade. Any body wanna ride Saturday?????

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
CAn I take the first one to the booth w/me??? MMMm, it's tasty! It'll keep me cool!

BRB, don't worry, I'll catch up w/ a few shots

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 07:56 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 07:48 PM) sorry, snowbi, no demi....but we got a little frank sinatra singing "just the way you look tonight" for threecrabs tan arse!

it did snowbi.
man, i'm sorry! grrr...here...have a brodeur on me (i didnt' spell it right, did i?)

what else is going on?

hazy!!!! get unburned! lol!! you know why a thanksgiving turkey is like a sunburned girl, right?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 08:00 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 07:56 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 07:48 PM) sorry, snowbi, no demi....but we got a little frank sinatra singing "just the way you look tonight" for threecrabs tan arse!

it did snowbi.
man, i'm sorry! grrr...here...have a brodeur on me (i didnt' spell it right, did i?)
Do you know it now?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
something from strip tease?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 08:00 PM)hazy!!!! get unburned! lol!! you know why a thanksgiving turkey is like a sunburned girl, right?
I actually have no idea.

I am listening to Adam Sandler, "Piece of $hit Car" LOLOL
off to the depot

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what do a thanksgiving turkey and a suntanned girl have in common?

the white meat's the best!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 08:02 PM)something from strip tease?
OH C'MON! I would have figured you of all peeps would know it. Dew Drop Inn, corn-husks....

THE STORK TWINS!!

I'm not giving up on you that easily.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 30 2003, 08:08 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 30 2003, 08:02 PM) something from strip tease?
OH C'MON! I would have figured you of all peeps would know it. Dew Drop Inn, corn-husks....

THE STORK TWINS!!

I'm not giving up on you that easily.
ONE CRAZY SUMMER!!!!!!!!

thank youuuuuuuuuu!!!

MRS SUNBUM!!!! one more capt & coke coming right on up in a rather large 16 oz glass!
mmmmmmmmmmm!! i need another of my beverage, too. slip some pizza in the oven...mmmmm appetizers, too, for all!

snowbi, how about another movie trivia piece?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 30 2003, 06:47 PM)Demi lost her sexy, raspy voice last I heard
Thats from one protien shot from me!
i am potent, what can i say !

her arse is still world class though..........

but she is no Angie Harmon...........hottest girl in the whole d*mn world

1 - 20 of 52 Posts