Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think the Bush would make this up......
Someone would find out........
Then we would have Kerry for President

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
He looks already dead to me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
And CNN is trying to make a fast buck off this???????

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Let's see.......a strange nakid pictures or getting your head chopped off????

The media is blowing this whole thing way out of proportion. There isn't anyone that doesnt know what goes on to prisioners, we just don't talk about it. Big F'in deal! I didn't see any blood or missing limbs on any of those prisoners and they all certainly had heads. Another reason why I hate the american press.

I didn't watch the video, don't want to.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They did another one.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, my morbid curiosity got the best of me and I watched the thing. Even I felt sick after watching this, and I've seen all the Faces of Death movies.

If anyone feels they need to see it, its on http://www.ogrish.com or I still have it and can email it to you.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I remember finding the Ogrish.com link a few months back. Curiosity got the best of me too. But, I too was sick to my stomach. Not just the violent nature of the whole ordeal, but the thought of it being an American, that's what hurts me.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I heard Drew & Mike talking about how horrible it was this morning. That was all I had to hear, I have no desire to see it. Those who have not seen it are better off keeping it that way. It's unbelieveable that one human could do this to another.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I watched it early this morning. After having seen all the other video's on ogrish, I am shocked at this one. It was much more harsh than the others. Not that there is a good way to behead someone, just that in comparrission, he suffered a lot. It was the sounds that really got to me.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
THAT`S IT !!!!!!!
I`M FED UP !!!!!!!
......We need to nuke the whole middle east ...Kill them all.......

Start over with a people that isn`t so barbarick...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts