Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, did you see Michigan Out of Doors last night. They showed an episode with a guy that fishes for pike through the ice and videos it. They said he has a line of DVDs out and I want to check them out. Did anyone catch his name? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I didn't catch the show but it will re air saturday at 11:00 am

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I have it dvr'ed and will be watching it this evening. once i do I will post the info for you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE(Cleetus94 @ Jan 8 2010, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey everyone, did you see Michigan Out of Doors last night. They showed an episode with a guy that fishes for pike through the ice and videos it. They said he has a line of DVDs out and I want to check them out. Did anyone catch his name? Any help would be great.
I seen the show and i picked up some good tips on catching pike on the hard water and had a good laugh!! Im gonna buy his DVD forsure if i can catch his name.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
O.K. Fine I will go watch it now and post his name and any info I get.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
QUOTE(Cleetus94 @ Jan 8 2010, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, we don't want to pressure you or anything Bowtie but cmon cmon cmon already.

The guys name is Keith Stanton. You can go to the link that Czar had posted, and order the set of three off that link if you want them.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Cool show and I`ve fished that lake many, many times with my brother h20. Both thru the ice and in a boat as well. It used to have huge bass and alot of nice crappies too. One scene shows a friends house in the background.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts