Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I ask a stupid question about a location near the dumping grounds for launching my boat? I have a 14" rowboat and launching from Metro is a long haul to the grounds.
Does anybody know of a location near the dumping grounds for launching?

· Registered
62 Posts
Sorry, There is no launch that is close to the dumps. The closest would be at 9 mile and that can only be used if you are a st.clair shores resident. the dumps are still 4-5 miles from there.

· Registered
890 Posts
buy my boat, she'll get ya to the grounds no problem.

16' ft fisher pro avenger. deep v aluminum with 40 hp merc. its not up for sale, but i kinda want to unload it to buy a bigger one.

and please dont try to make it out the dumping grounds in a row boat. i dont want to hear anymore bad news involving lake st clair.

be safe, buy my boat

madman himself

· Registered
147 Posts
I was in St. Clair Shores a few days ago and checked to see if the launch at 9 mile was still in operation. It is not. Baricaded & fenced with plenty of construction machinery around. I talked with a person who worked at a restrurant nearby and was told its been closed all season. SCS is sorely lacking public launching facilities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.