Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Alot of questions being asked??? If they were late or not is for sure the responsibility of the TD but when it comes to membership in NBAA who ever knows. They have tournaments everyday everywhere it seems like, how would anyone be able to check if they are members or not? When you sign up at a tournamnet and pay your member fees who knows when it is all put in I fished the second Double Barrel tournamnet and paid my fees and I still havent gotten a membership package? If I was asked if I was a member of course I would say yes but I have no proof it is not like you get a recipt or something if you dont like how a tournamnet is being ran then it is simple do not fish.

Jeff Cox

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know that I should not state anything in this post nothing good can come from it but what the hay!!!! If you were at this tournament all you had to do was beat them and this would of never been brought up Im sure if you had won though and found out that he was not a member which no one really knows you would of given them there money back right????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.