Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What's that dent on the front fender from?

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
That's good lookin'.... and the car ain't bad either!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
quite embarrassed to admit that most times this year its:

one for you, one for me!!

Been a nice christmas!!! Shameful though bc spending money for the upstairs!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 17 2003, 10:34 AM)What's that dent on the front fender from?

no dent

that is SNOW

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Sweet Ride !!!!!!....I wish you had my name in the Christmas drawing...

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Nice present for yourself MJ! Didn't buy myself anything, come to think of it I don't think I ever have
Gonna have to change that tradition!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 17 2003, 10:42 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 17 2003, 10:34 AM) What's that dent on the front fender from?

no dent

that is SNOW
No, that other dent.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
MJ, glad to see that you were able to treat yourself to a new car... Great.....
Next summer when I come by on the boat maybe you can honk at me for a change... haha

As for buying myself something.... Nope!!!! No money left over after my wife has bought for everyone... Maybe in a few months I can buy myself a Metal Detector???

Merry Christmas...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I've bought only a x-mas tree and ornaments so far. I might buy myself or excuse me, Dolphin, a new PC like I was planning before I was layed off.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Dec 17 2003, 11:58 AM)As for buying myself something.... Nope!!!! No money left over after my wife has bought for everyone...
Looks like you had enough money for Christmas cookies and sweets though.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I bought myself a new Christmas outfit.....Black dress pants and a black turtle neck ..

After Christmas I can use it for funerals......Call me fruggal

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 17 2003, 11:52 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 17 2003, 10:42 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 17 2003, 10:34 AM) What's that dent on the front fender from?

no dent

that is SNOW
No, that other dent.

there are no dents buddy

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Couldn't care less about getting something for myself. Got the Disney Princess Castle and all the Disney Princesses for Jackie and Hockey equipment for Victoria (believe it or not). Jammed on some really nice stuff for the squeeze, know not much to expect in return since she's been doing the Pauligan thing and putting cash into her house. Don't want anymore than what she's given me just by being so great anyway!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts