Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i did mine..

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nope!

When we got home last night around 10:00, it was 68 in the house, so I shut the bedroom window. Around 1:00 AM, I had to reopen the window and put the fan on, we were both hot. I think its the new down comforter we have, it really holds the heat compared to a regular comforter.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
nope but I forgot to shut some windows last night and BRR! it was cold in here this morning - looking forward to the warm up later on today for sure!

the pool water's gotta heat up aaaaaaaallllllll over again now <_<

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
It was good sleeping weather last night. Still left some windows open. It warmed up a bit as the night went on I think

Back to summer though! Yippee!

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE(SNOOZE YA LOOZE @ Jul 28 2004, 08:41 AM)Nope ! After sitting in the cold rain for over two hours straight watching Boston
last night , the house felt warm and cozy ! The concert was great though !
Same for me. I was there as well, front row center. Those guys are still the best band ever.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i won't even pretend to read the rest......... no i did not.

who turned on their air TODAY?

arrrrrgh (it's pirate day!)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i didnt mean to read the last post but...

THIER NEW SONG ROCKS!!!!!! THE 'I HAD A GOOD TIME' ONE! YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

rock on boston! rock on with your badself!

·
Registered
319 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 28 2004, 06:53 AM)Nope!

When we got home last night around 10:00, it was 68 in the house, so I shut the bedroom window. Around 1:00 AM, I had to reopen the window and put the fan on, we were both hot. I think its the new down comforter we have, it really holds the heat compared to a regular comforter.
You must say.......you WERE JUST HOT FOR EACH OTHER!!! hee hee!!

But in all seriousness.....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I put the garage hearter on ( aka: Steve's bar).

It was a bit nippy!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Kicked ours on last week. Have had a fire in the fireplace a dozen times so far, got one going right now!!! Love the sound and smell of natural burning wood. Not really a good source of heat other then the room it's in, but thats what sweatshirts are for!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.