Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(painterdave @ Jan 27 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have a hard bottom dinghy with a 15 hs mariner for sale
the motor needs minor repairs to get it running right i will sell both for a $1,ooo
email me at [email protected] or if you got my number give me a call
need some money to party with down in fl.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Jan 27 2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(painterdave @ Jan 27 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have a hard bottom dinghy with a 15 hs mariner for sale
the motor needs minor repairs to get it running right i will sell both for a $1,ooo

no for my move down here i never used the thing last year so why let it rot away

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(painterdave @ Jan 27 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Jan 27 2010, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(painterdave @ Jan 27 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have a hard bottom dinghy with a 15 hs mariner for sale

no for my move down here i never used the thing last year so why let it rot away

You moved? I thought you are down there for the winter.

I thought I saw you tooling around Mac in that thing last year.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I totally see it. I was partying with him for 10 days and by the time I came back, this life in Michigan is the one that seemed silly. It was sooo sooo sooo hard to return.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts