Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Boss and I are going to Jack's for her birthday.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We are having a gottgo dinner tonight. Having a few friends over. Everything in the fridge & freezer has gottago! Just cooking & serving all the food we have left.
3 more days!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Good thread Eagle1; Unknown but I am hungry about now! I just had to make that marathon post in FastEddie's French thread.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone want to meet up for dinner or maybe even crash the birthday dinner for the boss at jacks?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ May 7 2003, 01:33 PM)anyone want to meet up for dinner or maybe even crash the birthday dinner for the boss at jacks?
If you're going to pick up the bill, crash all you want.

·
Registered
709 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ May 7 2003, 12:35 PM)Rock On Big Daddy!!!!! I owe you a dinner after your post in Fast Eddie's thread.

Anytime man.

I plan on hitting the batting cages at Barrymores somewhere around 6-8pm tonight and before/after that? $1 drinks at Eastowne? Dinner somewhere?

Eagle1 is near TNT's I think, where are you Rich?

any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I've got meetings (union) till late tonight, I'll accept my responsibility and buy you that dinner. Soon these chains of slavery called work will be cut and it's party time!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Eagle1 @ May 7 2003, 12:12 PM)So what is everyone doing for dinner tonight?
I'M GOING TO EAT

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm going to stay in & make a nice angel hair pasta with fresh tomatoes and garlic, some Roma Cafe salad, & asiago cheese bread from Manzella's. Think I'll make a side of sauteed mushrooms JUST BECAUSE I like 'em!

Passing on the vino w/the meal
- today's a MILK day!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've been putting off making my Eggplant parm, labor intensive and haven't felt to laborious lately, tonights the night.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
We wanted to take my younger daughter 23 out tonight for her birthday but she wants to go out tomorrow night... Then she wants everyone in the family to play miniature putt putt at BarryMoores. Guess who's going to pay the bill for that one? But, she did gratuate last night from Wayne State University with a degree in Civil Engineering... Any job offers out there for her in the field???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
dinner=liquid.
been in meetings, grabbing someting fast, then to ernie's later for the opening of their patio...LOL GREAT weather for them! lol!
then to aspen for karaoke! anyone's welcome to join in!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I have a dinner meeting with clients in 15 MINUTES...ANDIAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!

(I went on the BEST FIRST DATE OF MY LIFE at Andiamo...
) Too bad the boy doesn't get on the boards anymore...he got a new job, ya know!

·
12,052 Posts
Hey threecrabs, having those weeds again???

Got chicken on the bbq and some rice dish on the stove.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 7 2003, 05:18 PM)I have a dinner meeting with clients in 15 MINUTES...ANDIAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!

(I went on the BEST FIRST DATE OF MY LIFE at Andiamo...
) Too bad the boy doesn't get on the boards anymore...he got a new job, ya know!
i was wondering where sowder's been lately...damn jobs...LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts