Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into DJ Lou aka "The Preacher Man" at Jack's on Sunday and he was amazed with the feedback he received from this site.

Lou wanted to clarify that it wasn't him who started the "Z-Man go home" chant, in fact he was in the water involved in the chicken fights at the time it all started. His DJ was the one who started the chant and Lou was quick to shut him down. Lou highly respects the Z-Man and is amazed how dedicated he is when it comes to performing in the Bay and Gull Island. Lou apologized fiercely and promises it will never happen again. He wishes everyone a great winter season and hopes the see everyone out in the bay.

Jere, if you get a chance, pass this along to Z and V.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pretty classy!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
VERY COOL

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
it's about time for him to reply, it took about the same time for him to reply as it took for his crew to get out to the bay in the first place to be rude. at this pace i should expect a reply by new years eve. sorry, but summer is short we do not have time for an a$$ to criticize someone who has entertained us all summer.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Is the Preacher Man a memeber? It's cool that he's sorry about the incident but why don't he just email Zman himself?!?! Why don't his DJ just apologize himself? I'm sure Zman and Veronica would really apreciate it. I was on Zman's boat when that happened. Someone asked Zman to yell back except Zman refused to stoop down to that groups level. Very childish behavior. I think Zman's and Veronica are the classy ones!!! Why can't we all just be friends?!?!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lou doesn't access a computer so he requested me to post it. He called me on Tuesday to make sure I did it.

Lou was truly upset on how everything went down. At some time and place, I'm sure they will meet talk and hopefully laugh about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts