Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone this is Cory again with this weeks fishing report. Sorry about this being so late I had the last few days off.
Starting at Metro Beach Metro Park yellow perch are being caught in the North Marina on the boat launch side in Black Creek. You want to make sure that you are tucked up inbehind the service building there and be in about 3-4 feet of water. Some bluegill and some pumpkinseeds have been caught here also. In the North Marina (dockside) there have been some fish caught, but not very high numbers. Size is down also. Use minnows and spikes. Wax worms have also been a choice.
Out from the beach fishing has been slow, but some are getting some nice fish. Mainly yellow perch and bluegill out here in about 6 feet of water. Wax worms and spikes are best here.
Out from Gino's Surf there have been lots of fish caught, but mainly yellow perch sizing from 9-14 inches. Good size and pretty good numbers. Some have also reproted walleye here using minnows. The depth for both of these species is about 10-11 feet. Yellow perch are being caught on both minnows and red beads (soft/hard).
In the Clinton River Spillway some fish are being caught, but nothing much to report. The size here is small and not really worth much while.
Down to 11 mile in the Marina has been a little better, but still not much going on here either. Yellow perch and some gills. Wax worms and red beads.
At 10 mile(Coast Guard Station) there are some adventurous fishermen going out from the Station and not doing much. Others are finding there way down to the gazebo and Jacks in about 7 feet of water. There were fish caught here on Sunday morning and afternoon. Red beads and spikes have been working fairly well. 1 limit came in from here. Others had around 15-20. Size here is 9-12 inches.
That just about wraps it up for the report. Stop by and talk to me when you see me I always have something different going on and new reports to say. I have a red Chevy Cavalier.
Everyone remember to be carefull when going out onto the main lake the warmer temps the last few days may have soften it a bit. Take caution and have fun.
Talk to you soon and goodluck everyone, Cory

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Thank-you for another expert report.

h2o----says great job!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts