Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out at 8:00 till 2:00 nothing to talk about, had two keepers threw them back.Didnt even see too many fish,think there still south just wondering if any one else did any good and where at if you dont mind saying. thanks for any info!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been going out there all week long and getting around 10-15 keepers every time! However on the weekends it's dead. See some fish, but they just look at the lure and then swim away.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also the best time that I have found is from 3:00 on till 5:30 p.m., before that time you will just get some dinks and thats about it. I have heard from my friend down the street to go out by 16 and jefferson, he goes for 3 hours every other day and always brings home 15-25 10"ers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
QUOTE(Toad @ Jan 11 2010, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Also the best time that I have found is from 3:00 on till 5:30 p.m., before that time you will just get some dinks and thats about it. I have heard from my friend down the street to go out by 16 and jefferson, he goes for 3 hours every other day and always brings home 15-25 10"ers.

Man, wish I could do that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts