Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I use to when I was a boy. Now there are too many big fish in the lake to side track to lil bluegills no offense to anyone. I did find that weedy shallows near shore was always a good spot but now there are way toooo many gobies...in LSC

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE(NICK JOHNSTON @ Aug 29 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I use to when I was a boy. Now there are too many big fish in the lake to side track to lil bluegills no offense to anyone. I did find that weedy shallows near shore was always a good spot but now there are way toooo many gobies...in LSCjuly august in 5-8 ft of water ,tiny hook ,tinier pc worm 3-5 ft down under a pencil bobber after supper catch em by the cooler full be ready for the occasional smallie

·
Registered
520 Posts
haven't fished bluegill on LSC, but did this past Saturday morning on Kent Lake (Kensington Metro Park). Bass fishing was quite slow Saturday on Kent Lake and I kept seeing a ton of blue gill in this one area so me and my buddy tied on some small jigs, dropped them in and had a blast pulling in a good mixture of bluegills, sunfish, and perch. They were all dinks and we tossed them all back, but it was fun. If you are planning on heading out to Kent Lake, send me a message and I can give you the location we where at with all the gills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.