Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Tell me!! Do I? Do I?? Do I make you randy?!?! Yeah baby yeah!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sounds like your ready for the weekend though.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
I put the "grrr" in swinger, baby... yeah!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
feeling randy? you better ask first; he may not like it!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
This begs the question is it spelled "horney" or "horny". Does it matter? Is "Horney" a higher level of Horniness than "horny"?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 22 2003, 01:09 PM)feeling randy? you better ask first; he may not like it!
It was Christmas! We were jumping for Joy! But she got away!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 22 2003, 02:09 PM)This begs the question is it spelled "horney" or "horny". Does it matter? Is "Horney" a higher level of Horniness than "horny"?
freaking hilarious, I actually came back in this thread to question my spelling...

I do believe it is "horny"

but horney is the nympho version.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 22 2003, 02:18 PM)doesn't happen often in my single state...

What is your definition of "often"???

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 22 2003, 02:20 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 22 2003, 02:18 PM) doesn't happen often in my single state...

What is your definition of "often"???

private and personal information, occifer.

Not very, though!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 22 2003, 02:22 PM)private and personal information, occifer.

Come on..... you can tell me!!!
I can keep a secret, I swear!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I too could only wish it was going to be one of those weekends. I can tell you all first hand that itsNOT going to be one for me since Manana II has gotten the bright idea to cut me off until the wedding. I hope this is not TMI...and please know I vary rarely dicsuss me sex life...but damm this is getting out of hand
So for all of you people who are makin it happen....God Bless ya All...please think of us deprived souls...oh wait what am I saying the bachelor party is tomorrow night

1 - 20 of 70 Posts