Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been fighting off a bad mood now for 3 days, my fridge was in the midst of crapping out, and that was confirmed this morning.
- So tonight I'm shopping for a new fridge!

Then last night I was on my way home and a tire blew out on my truck.
- So it's new tires on the F150 this afternoon.

I was seeing these things as being so negative, thinking, oh great what will the #3 punch in the face be, but now I that I take a 2nd look, the glass may actually be half full! So far I've gotten 2 NEW things, and with my wife being due with our first in 20 days, I have a feeling the #3 will be the newest edition to my family, and of course LSC!

Feels good to vent my positivity.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Neat way of turning things around to the good. Bravo sir.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(msu_gost8 @ Mar 3 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I've been fighting off a bad mood now for 3 days, my fridge was in the midst of crapping out, and that was confirmed this morning.

I was seeing these things as being so negative, thinking, oh great what will the #3 punch in the face be, but now I that I take a 2nd look, the glass may actually be half full! So far I've gotten 2 NEW things, and with my wife being due with our first in 20 days, I have a feeling the #3 will be the newest edition to my family, and of course LSC!

So, yeah, our luck pretty much rivals each other....

Sorry to hear about your sh*tty week. We should have a reality show, Im tellin ya!!

Call Firestone for tires... they had the Destination line of tire (LE, AT) on sale Buy 3, get 1 free plus 10% off on your firestone card and 90 days same as cash!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Mine lately comes in multiples of 3.

Water Heater
Stove
Dryer
Car 1
Car 2
Daughters car
Computer Hard Drive
TV
Tooth Filling

All in the last month.

You sir are very lucky. All things considered so am I.

Matt

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(msu_gost8 @ Mar 3 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I've been fighting off a bad mood now for 3 days, my fridge was in the midst of crapping out, and that was confirmed this morning.

I do admire you turning this into a positive. Congratz on the new addition to the family, I'm sure with new baby you will be on top of life and other things as well. Vent anytime, your LSCN family is here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts