Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!

I'm typing this out beforehand and then sneaking in to start the thread!! shhh...

Anyhow, I just had the most refreshing experience!! A co-worker came into my cube earlier today inquiring about a new girl that works near us all... big shiny happy face he had with delighted dimples at the conversation and so I offered to find out her "stats"...

A few hours later, I introduced myself and said somebody here likes her and wanted to know if she was seeing anybody... (hoping she didn't think I was coming on to her! lol)

Sent him an email with her answer and he zipped to my cube as soon as she left for lunch looking happy as can be... and she is still with somebody... and just said she is perfect! He has never even spoken to her!!

And then he said "I am so ready to fall in love!"

To see somebody that happy and excited about it, rather than the depressed complaining types of things we are all used to from both men and women... left ME feeling warm and fuzzy! lol

anyhow, that's all!

Carry on...

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Mar 8 2004, 01:30 PM)Attraction at first sight~Hell Yes!!!
Yes, Attraction, but Love???

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
nice to see you houligan

and yes...I believe in love @ first site - although it doesn't compare to the kind of love that grows over time

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yes, i do.

lust at first site, too! lol!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Mar 8 2004, 01:37 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Mar 8 2004, 01:30 PM) Attraction at first sight~Hell Yes!!!
Yes, Attraction, but Love???

Agreed.........First attraction ......Love over time

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Love No
Lust Yes
Love is a little deeper than first sight.......

·
Registered
485 Posts
I agree!!

attraction/lust at first site is possible, but love that will last takes time, but then again, I don't think it's usual for lust to last a long time once you are married. I think maybe once in a blue moon your long term spouse can cause lust, but not like when you first meet someone and they knock you on your butt with attraction/lust.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
lust at first sight yep, everything else takes a little time.

but then if it was true love at first site I'd still be with her wouldn't I?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(3crabs @ Mar 8 2004, 02:59 PM)of course-love @ first sight.
I fall in love with everyone i see
I think I love cotty

Is there something you want to tell me???? Leaving me for another woman I can understand, but Cotty?~That's just insultive to my womanhood

I think there is a gut instinct that tells you to go for it
It would probably work out if they never opened their mouth though

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I'm going to say no to that one.

I agree with Eddie love is deeper than first sight. Sure you can recognize a spark between you but true love is also about compatability and you just cant learn that about someone the first time you meet them.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(3crabs @ Mar 8 2004, 02:59 PM)of course-love @ first sight.
I fall in love with everyone i see
I think I love cotty

OH MY GOD!!!
Fell on the floor laughing...better watch out for maryjane 3crabs.

I just want to know how houligan gets to stay but spellcheck had to go.

·
Registered
269 Posts
No,
I don't believe in love at first site. But I have had this argument with my genitailia and it tends to disagree with me on this one.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Patriot @ Mar 8 2004, 05:43 PM)No,
I don't believe in love at first site. But I have had this argument with my genitalia and it tends to disagree with me on this one.

That one made me giggle out loud!
Re-read my prior post in this thread again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts