Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious...does anyone out there call back #'s that show up on your phones or has anyone ever called your # back for appearing on their phone? how do you react?

me, i don't call the #'s back unless i know who it is. and personally, when someone calls my phone and goes, 'uh, uh, yeah did you call my phone?' i wanna go 'no, aaaaaaand you're an idiot for calling me. now go away.'

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
nope and dont anwser if i dont reconize the # either sometimes i dont anwser even if i do know the # lol ,
figure if its important they will leave a voice mail.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I have called back when I thought the number looked familiar but wasn't quite sure. Now I just live by the rule, if the call was that damn important they would have left a voice mail.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I won't even answer if I don't recognize the number. The way I fugure it is if I don't know you, you have no business calling me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i agree totally.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Nope don't call them back but usually answer them even if I don't know the number. I talk to many of you but don't have any of your numbers memorized. That is what PDA's and cell memorys are for. No sense storing them in my head!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have to. My cell phone is my only phone. If I don't answer it or call back I could be loosing business. If I don't have any business, I don't have any "play" money.
Another reason I call back is I always think what if it's a friend in need of help. Stranded somewhere, hurt, or in some other strange or scary situation. I would feel bad if I didn't answer or call back and something bad happened.

NoCode

·
Registered
46 Posts
I dont call back unknown #'s but i do check voice mail and i will anser any call. I spend alot of money on yellow pages

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I would never call someone back unless I knew who it was. I will however answer the phone even if I don't know the number.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I answer the phone with numbers I don't know, but I don't call back number's I don't know, if I miss the call.

Yesterday I got a call on the cell phone from a number I didn't recognize. It was some girl asking for Amy. I told her she had the wrong number and she wanted to know whose residence she called. I told her it was a cell and asked who was calling (I'm certainly not going to tell some stranger who I am). She was proud to announce that she was Gary's fiance, and I said I don't know Gary. She said my number was on his cell phone bill. Oh well, I don't know Gary.

After I hung up I realized Gary is Steve's friend, and Gary calls my cell to talk to Steve.

Some jealous girlfriend trying to find the girl Gary's been messin' with I guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.