Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bad couple of days?
One day you do something totally out of character and then regret it the next day! And then you try to do something for someone else, and it blows up in your face, and now I don't know where our friendship is!

Like I said before: LIFE SUCKS!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
We all have a bad couple of days! Even LSCN itself does!

Who said this?
QUOTEI am not happy with where I am at, nor am I un-happy! It is just another chapter of my life!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
You got it all wrong Fireman, life doesnt suck people do.

And if they do it right its a good thing. Now suck it up and meet the Merry Band of idiots at the bar for beer.

Rerun and Sarah are the only two Peeps that Im concerned with the rest of the Peeps saying negative comments wernt on either side of the fence. edit

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
hang in there Mike! I know I've done some things I felt a little
about afterwards...but in a few days all is forgotten and people move on.

attention diversion: Guess What?!?!?! I finally took down my christmas lights outside today. No longer does my house look like the image below anymore!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
*sigh*

we all have bad days in our personal or business life, and we've all had moments here on the board we'd rather use a mr. clean foam eraser on and wish they never happened. i can speak from experience on that one!

in the end, you're a great guy with a heart of gold. don't sweat the small stuff and tomorrow's a new day and a new brew!
you be a-ok!

i like mike!

(and jack is where it's at!
)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 17 2004, 05:00 PM)the rest of the Peeps saying negative comments wernt on either side of the fence. So they go eat a flaming bag of dog sh1t for all I care.
What happened to "All about the love"?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Feb 17 2004, 06:00 PM)the rest of the Peeps saying negative comments wernt on either side of the fence. So they go eat a flaming bag of dog sh1t for all I care. If you really want to feel better go hit a hooker in the face with a powdered donut.

I hope this fence will be gone soon. Spring is cooming very soon

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Feb 17 2004, 04:57 PM)We all have a bad couple of days! Even LSCN itself does!

Who said this?
QUOTEI am not happy with where I am at, nor am I un-happy! It is just another chapter of my life!

Yes it is another chapter in my life, but a low one!

·
Registered
320 Posts
FIREMAN!!! I'm sure whatever you said or did to whomever....that is not so bad that you could not be forgiven. We are all guilty of doing things we regret....and BELIEVE ME there are lots of people that can attest to that!

I have stuck a couple of large boots in my mouth plenty of times!!
And believe it or not, I still have lots of good friends who like me (or pretend to....which I accept!! hee hee).

But that is the great thing about having good friends that care about you. So, not speaking for everyone...but I have seen nothing but kindness and generosity from you....Buddy!!

Sooo...say your penance (sp?)...and foorrgeeeet bout it!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Feb 17 2004, 07:39 PM)FIREMAN!!! I'm sure whatever you said or did to whomever....that is not so bad that you could not be forgiven. We are all guilty of doing things we regret....and BELIEVE ME there are lots of people that can attest to that!

I have stuck a couple of large boots in my mouth plenty of times!!
And believe it or not, I still have lots of good friends who like me (or pretend to....which I accept!! hee hee).

But that is the great thing about having good friends that care about you. So, not speaking for everyone...but I have seen nothing but kindness and generosity from you....Buddy!!

Sooo...say your penance (sp?)...and foorrgeeeet bout it!!

Yeah man- if we can forgive Robyn, we can forgive anyone!!

Eric -- Come on man, some people point out something that they thought wasn't too cool and now we can all "eat sh-t" as far as you're concerned. I hope you don't really mean that, cuz if that's true than the spirit that made this group really unique is gone.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
BTW Mike- I think anyone who knows you could only hold something against you for -----ummmmmmm maybe about 5 minutes. What were we talking about anyway? Looks like it was forgotten already!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I think everyone goes through low periods in there life, but sometimes you need to take life by it's nads and run with it! Life is short...make the best of it...be happy!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Every day of my life is pretty much like that. I got married and a year later an incident happened that changed my life forever. I often think why do I have to go through this. I often think when am I going to be happy and get on with life. I don't know if I ever will. I am probably the most unhappy person I know but I've tried everything I can think of to straighten it out and can't get any relief. So, I finally came to the realization that it's probably going to stay like this and at least try to make the best of it. I'm not saying I don't have my good days and have fun but for the most part I'm generally unhappy.
I guess my point is, Whatever happened you'll get through it.
If I can get through day by day. I'm sure you can.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Mike, Ya know the funny thing about Friends and Children.....They are different

then wives.......In that Friends and Children FORGIVE and FORGET......And as you

know Wives DO NOT !!!!!!!

The relevence here is that NO matter what you said or did can be Forgiven.......

If you are truly sorry........Then a real friend will forgive you......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts