Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a fan of cats ~ Allergic

They poop inside

I have had rentals with cats

But obviously people let them walk on the tables

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
not when we're eating I don't but otherwise yes - the cats have the run of the house.

they even jump from the island to the top of the fridge then from there to the top of my soffet (top of cabinets) in the kitchen - guess it's a good birds eye view of the world from there.

I'm always parranoid that my cats are going to check out the inside of the dryer when I am doing laundry and I won't know and end up tumble drying them to death

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
NEVER! <_<

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
It's not like I eat at that table! lol...

I shouldn't let them perhaps, but I don't really care. if I do eat on it it's a pretty big deal, so it gets washed first.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Was just talking with a friend that has cats about that. What if they go from the kitty litter box and jump on your table. ? I dont have cats but would sayno to the kitchen table idea.. My friend accidently closed the dryer and turned it on with cat in there.guess it happens more than i thought.cat was ok though was only for a minutue or so they said.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 17 2004, 11:03 AM)My friend accidently closed the dryer and turned it on with cat in there.guess it happens more than i thought.cat was ok though was only for a minutue or so they said.

Throw in a dryer sheet to get rid of static cling and make the cat smell better.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
My cat, Mouse, has the run of the house. I wipe off the table before we use it. As for while eating, she doesn't even try. She actually doesn't go on the table that much at all.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Only when I get Chinese carry out.?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 17 2004, 01:10 PM)Only when I get Chinese carry out.?

They do walk in poop~Then walk on the table or counters
Just seems wrong to me

But then again I guess there are times that a cat can be on the table......MMMMMmmmmm broasted kitty

·
12,052 Posts
I never do (like Pauline, don't use it for dinner) but I can tell sometimes when I get home it has been on there. The old squirt bottle trick teaches them pretty quick. Jenn's cat used to all the time and the counter, but my cat is pretty good about that.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 17 2004, 01:16 PM)I can understand cats Joe (with a "c"), but Kat? Now that is another story altogether

Mini
AAAAaaaaaaaaHhhhhhmmmmmmmmm
Kat on the dinner table for lunch

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Wow you have 7 cats it only smells like you have 5.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
cats have run of house, but don't seem to care for the table or counter. i've caught them a few times over the past several years, but i always wipe the tops before i use em.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 17 2004, 11:16 AM)I can understand cats Joe (with a "c"), but Kat? Now that is another story altogether

Mini

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
F*&$ that! Cats are gross-they crap in the house and go outside and piss on everthing else. Nothin like the smell of cat piss on a warm summer night.
Think of them burrying their sh*t when their walkin on your table.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts