Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Oct 7 2009, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's not regular, and most of the stuff in it is on the LSCN site.

that's what I thought and just browsed thru it.

alot of it has a blue back ground too making it hard to read.

don't know if it's just the computer here or what.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I used to, but now I can barely look away from doing job stuff. I doubt that I will much in the future, except June July and August, and maybe December.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
I have only rec'd it a few times....certainly not as regular as weekly....
but then again...maybe I'm not on the A list ! hehe

but to answer your question, yes, I do read it ! and always happy to see it show up.

Seems as tho the information - while some say is on LSCN anyways - is much more condensed
and on point in the newsletter rathering than taking inordinate amounts of time to sift through threads.

That's my opinion.

Can we live without it ? sure
Do I like it ? Yep !

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
You can sign up for the newsletter on the home page. You can also view the archives there, to see what you've missed.

FYI, this week there was an article about Boat Winterizing, and a discount code to save 10% when shopping online at soundwaves new online store, www.soundwavesmi.com.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Oct 10 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you have any feedback about what you would like to see in the newsletter, please share that.

A picture of Brianna, Camille, Mark, and myself dancing to Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" at Coley and Jens wedding

For the record, somebody told me I dance like a straight guy! Ugh!

And just so Im not hijacking the thread, I do whiz through the newsletter.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts