Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at walgreens and saw that jean nate was still around. lol... anyone remember using either?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I remember seeing them all over... never owned them.

I loved the smell of White Rain hairspray, though!

Recalling "poison" as the scent back in the day! lol... Oh, and that Irish green bar of soap was the way to go.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i remember using poison! that was my perfume of choice back then. mmmmmmmm!

my brother wore eternity. the reason i remember so well is he always put so much on that the phone consistently smelled like it.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
OMG Loves Baby Soft was my favorite and Jean Nate?? I still remember the commercials with the girl in the shower!
I also used Poison..it was in a purple bottle right?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Yup, purple bottle of Posion....The funniest thing is that my Grandma used to wear it too

White Rain, Rave, or Aquanet was my hairspray of choice!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LBS was my first one, too! lol! something told me you girls would know what i was talkin' about! lol!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ah the memories... I used to wear "Charlie" and went through A LOT of Rave... had to to maintain that "man catching hair" style that was so cool in the late 80's.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
did you ever where the scent exclimation, mabye the wrong spelling, came in the black and white bottle. I hated the scent but still sprayed it on...
I still like tender poisen, in the green bottle

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fitchick! omigod! YES! i wanted it just cause the bottle was so cool! i think i used it once then went back to LBS. lol!

what about designer imposters perfume? would ya'll be caught dead wearing them today?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
is that when you shot out the saliva from some secret bat cave in your mouth???

I know somebody who used to do that! lol... he still may for that matter! designie!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 25 2004, 10:37 AM)is that when you shot out the saliva from some secret bat cave in your mouth???

I know somebody who used to do that! lol... he still may for that matter! designie!
sure is! ... your form a pool of it underneith your tongue, pull it up to the roof of your mouth and it spits out between your teeth! I never became a master gleeker, mere dribbleage, but i sure tried!!..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts