Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I thought I was always crazy that everytime the time 11:11 hit I somehow was always drawn to looking at the clock, mainly digital clocks. I would always say to Larry look it's 11:11 again no matter where I am or what I am doing when it hits this time I notice it. So anyways, thinking there's something more to it I looked it up and low and behold other people also actually experience this too!! I'm just freaking out cause it's so weird!! Have anyone else out there had this experience?? Here's some tidbits on what it means........

A TRIGGER OF REMEMBRANCE:

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to millions of people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during time of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on those seeing them.

Each time we see the numbers 11:11, our cellular memory banks are further activated. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the Greater Reality.

Repeated sightings of 11:11 have happened to millions throughout the world. Many want to know why this is happening? What does the 11:11 signify?

When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Greater Reality.

The 11:11 is an insertion point
for the Greater Reality
to enter the present moment.

When this happens, it is time to stop whatever you are doing and LOOK LARGER.

A transfer is in position.

You can enter the Greater Reality and travel deeper into the Invisible. You can seed a long held desire, receive a vision, ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply feel the Invisible insert itself into the present moment. The revelations you receive will not come in the form of mental concepts. Rather, it will be an enhanced state of being in which you will see everything as if with new eyes. A deeper understanding of what is truly real will surround you.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act
of Divine Intervention.

It tells you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is real and what is illusory. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion which keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into a Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.

The 11:11 is the bridge
between duality and Oneness.
It is our pathway into the Unknown.

Click on link below:

11:11

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooKay!!

I'm officially freaking out now!!

JK jewels

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
That used to happen to a co-worker of mine nearly on a daily basis. It then became sort of a joke around here. If we noticed that time was nearing, we'd wait 'til it just hit and ask "Jim, what time is it?" Funny at first, then we just started annoying him.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I tend to see the time 12:04 alot which is my month and day of birth, But I just attribute it to the fact that you tend to look at the clock more often at the top of each hour and I just remember the 12:04 becuase it is the month and day of my birth. Not all that other deep meaningful stuff.

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
I too always see 11:11. I always make a practice of making a silent wish. It is something that I have always done. "It's 11:11 make a wish"...where did you gather the exerpts from regarding 11:11? What is all of this greater reality talk? Just curious...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know it seems freaky but seriously this has been going on for at least 13 years...Like last night I looked at the clock and there it was 11:11! So I'm not thinking much into it, but I think it's pretty cool that there are other people out there who experience the same thing. Also I never see this with any other time, not at all!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What does it mean if I only see 1:11?

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
Badger,badger,badger,badger,badger...mushroom..........

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
what a bunch of crap

the only reason you remember is that certain number is unique, cause of the double 11's, you probably look at the clock numerous time throughout the day but don't remember 9:58 cause it's not a balanced/symetrical number

I bet there are a lot of people that think they alway look at the clock at 9:11, cause it triggers the memory of the world trade center so you remember that time

I used to think I always looked at the clock at 3:15 at night, similar to the time all the scary events took place on the Amityvlle Horror movie, but I only thought that cause everytime (which was rare) I woke and saw 3:15 it triggered that memory of the movie

there were plenty of other times i woke at say 2:40 or 4:37 and didn't note the the time was significant, i probably could've woken up 4 times in a month at 2:36 and not noticed cause the time is insignificant

oh, it's almost 11:11 right now, bet you looked and will remember it

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Goose o.k. mister non believer, but eh it's just something weird I experience and I don't think it has anything to do w/ anything but it does make me think. And no I didn't see the computer time when it hit 11:11 so there......!
It doesn't happen everyday but atleast definitely a few times a week.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
just try this, next time you look at the clock, say this afternoon, remember the time, write it down and make sure you remember it

i'll bet you look at the clock 3-4 times at that exact same time over the next week or two, the same way with 11.11 but now you will remember it cause you noted the time

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I honestly tried that it doesn't work, I'm just a freak of nature I tell ya!! I've checked out several websites on this and there are other people w/ the same experiences can't argue with that..
I'll just think it means I'm something special and leave it at that!

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(Yo Eleven! @ Feb 24 2004, 10:32 AM)I too always see 11:11. I always make a practice of making a silent wish. It is something that I have always done. "It's 11:11 make a wish"...where did you gather the exerpts from regarding 11:11? What is all of this greater reality talk? Just curious...
I do the same thing, always make a wish when I see its 11:11.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I don't remember where I heard it, but ever since I was a kid I thought that seeing 11:11 meant that someone was think about you.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Jewels your not alone....although it doesn't happen to me I used to listen to Coast to Coast AM with Gorge Norey (sp?) which was a middle of the night type show that covered all things weird from aliens to ghosts to 11:11. Many callers would call in and talk about the 11:11 thing happening to them.

Side note I didn't stay up all night listening to this show. They re-played it on XM station 165 during the day. Alot of topics were pretty cool (like area 51) and helped to break up the day......sadly the show in now cancelled from the XM line-up and replaced with some money mngt show...maybe god was trying to tell me something.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I can honestly say that I don't remember ever seeing 11:11 on the clock. I'm not sure that it even exists on the clock! Maybe I'm just blocking something out.

I have however watched as 2 of my vehicles rolled over 100,000 miles and I rarely look at the odometer. I wonder what that means??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts