Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finding that I try to take the advise that I give people, but it doesn't work out so well.

Help yourself before helping others -- good in theory I guess
Forget about your crush on Her/him -- Ever been crushed?
Don't drive unsafe for the conditions -- 90mph in a van every day while I am still asleep.
Just tell that person that you don't want to be involved with it -- and let someone you care for down?

I'm good at not verbally attacking people negatively, I give that advise all the time.
I'm good at not being prejudice, again advise that I give out alot.

ponderous man

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Walk the talk, especially as a parent. You can talk alllllllll day long to a kid, but unless you show them and model for them, it doesn't seem to take effect.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Wise people speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.~Plato"

Is your signature a hint to me? Yea, I'm feeling a lot like "Pampurred" lately. Anybody know what happened to her?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 21 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"Wise people speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.~Plato" Is your signature a hint to me?

Nope, not you...

QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 21 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea, I'm feeling a lot like "Pampurred" lately. Anybody know what happened to her?

I remember her, but haven't heard hide nor hair from her in years... I hope she's well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts