Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up in the middle of the night for a brief moment and looked over and saw this beautiful angel sleeping next to me. After admiring her for a moment, I leaned over and kissed her on the temple. She opened her eyes and said to me, "Honey, The onions are there for a reason." and went back to sleep leaving me to wonder what onions and where they were at and what the reason that they were there was????

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Okay so I was a hunter and I would go out an kill meat and bring it home to process and cook. Al and I both had meat that we were cooking and I put onions in mine. Al started pulling the onions out one by one so I was just letting him know that they were there for a reason.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Used to talk in my sleep all the time when I was younger. My oldest daughter talks in her sleep.

a few years ago brian rolled over and gave me a punch square in the eye...turns out he was dreaming about some fight when he was younger. Needless to say I sleep out of punching distance now...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
To see onions in your dream, signifies that you will be a target of jealousy, spite, and envy as a result of your success. It may also mean that there are deep layers you need to get through and discover regarding an issue or situation at hand.

To dream that you eat an onion, symbolizes that you will overcome all oppositions.

To see cooked onions, denotes minor gains in business.

To see raw meat in your dream, signifies that there will be many obstacles and discouragement in achieving your goals.

To see cooked meat in you dream, denotes that you will see others obtain the object for which you have been striving for.

To dream that you are eating meat, signifies that you are getting to the heart of the matter.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
maybe they're there for good morning breath.
thats what I thought at first anywho....that there's onion breath involved and it keeps people from listening to close to all the deep dark secrets people tell when they're sleeping.
....no....ok I'll go back to work now.

yeah stray rambling thoughts running through my head.... hmm 9:00 at work is too early....

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Jan 13 2004, 10:11 AM)Okay so I was a hunter and I would go out an kill meat and bring it home to process and cook. Al and I both had meat that we were cooking and I put onions in mine. Al started pulling the onions out one by one so I was just letting him know that they were there for a reason.

Cassie, I was assuming you were dreaming, so I got out my dream dictionary for my own entertainment. I found the definitions very cool for youguys...so here they go:
HUNTING:
It's an obstacle dream. Success in the hunt and you will soon sort out your problems successfully. If not you will have to carry on coping with them for a while. Hunting or shooting an antelope means you have untrustworthy business associate. Kill a fox and you will be able to outwit someone you dislike, or even a love rival. see a spear and your love life is going to take an exciting turn, especially if it's used to catch fish.
COOKING:
This is a very good omen. It promises many material comforts. Everything that's currently worrying you will work out all right in the end.
MEAT:
If you buy or cook it, is an omen of prosperity. eat it and you're in for a row with someone. Frozen meat is a symbol of deceit, and if it's rotten it's a warning to watch your health.
Onions:
Life will be full of ups & downs if you see onions. Eat them and money luck is predicted, either enough for gambling or a legacy. Peeling them is a sign of family troubles. cook them and you will break with a friend.
(Note: Hazy was removing your onions)

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I have always talked in my sleep. I used to share a bedroom with my sister and she used to laugh at the things I used to say....I have no idea what I say now, because Jeff is such a sound sleeper. However, he talks too, wakes me up but I don't comprehend it when I am sleepy.

I have also walked in my sleep for years. My mom used to catch me when I was really little, and in my teenage years she didn't however she used to ask me the next morning if I was up, because she heard noises and things were misplaced around the house <_<

I have often gotten up in the morning and noticed things are moved around slightly from where I put them, maybe it's the cats <_<

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jan 13 2004, 10:59 AM)QUOTE(Cassie @ Jan 13 2004, 10:11 AM) Okay so I was a hunter and I would go out an kill meat and bring it home to process and cook. Al and I both had meat that we were cooking and I put onions in mine. Al started pulling the onions out one by one so I was just letting him know that they were there for a reason.

Cassie, I was assuming you were dreaming, so I got out my dream dictionary for my own entertainment. I found the definitions very cool for youguys...so here they go:
HUNTING:
It's an obstacle dream. Success in the hunt and you will soon sort out your problems successfully. If not you will have to carry on coping with them for a while. Hunting or shooting an antelope means you have untrustworthy business associate. Kill a fox and you will be able to outwit someone you dislike, or even a love rival. see a spear and your love life is going to take an exciting turn, especially if it's used to catch fish.
COOKING:
This is a very good omen. It promises many material comforts. Everything that's currently worrying you will work out all right in the end.
MEAT:
If you buy or cook it, is an omen of prosperity. eat it and you're in for a row with someone. Frozen meat is a symbol of deceit, and if it's rotten it's a warning to watch your health.
Onions:
Life will be full of ups & downs if you see onions. Eat them and money luck is predicted, either enough for gambling or a legacy. Peeling them is a sign of family troubles. cook them and you will break with a friend.

so most of this is good. The paragraph about the onions is a bit confusing and I am not sure if it is good or bad. If it's good
If it's bad
but I am not sure
<_<

·
Registered
741 Posts
Laurie tells me I don't talk in my sleep but I have taken a sleep walk from time to time. I took a run when I was real young one time also.

My friend Belle will ask her boyfriend all sorts of questions when he's sleepin'. Keith talks in his sleep all the time.
Belle just tries to get some answers out of him like truth surum or something.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jan 13 2004, 09:59 AM)QUOTE(Cassie @ Jan 13 2004, 10:11 AM) Okay so I was a hunter and I would go out an kill meat and bring it home to process and cook. Al and I both had meat that we were cooking and I put onions in mine. Al started pulling the onions out one by one so I was just letting him know that they were there for a reason.

HUNTING:
COOKING:
MEAT:
Onions:

Thanks for all the help interpreting this wierd dream. I mainly remember feeling very excited about my hunting success. I would run out and five minutes later run back in with another kill just to run back out again.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yeah, i talk in my sleep sometimes... Tom tends to sleep walk... one time
i woke up to him kneeling on the floor and making a patting motion with his hands.. i asked him what he was doing and he said in a VERY SERIOUS tone... i am looking for the ice cream i dropped.. it is here somewhere"
Then he climbed back up to bed and went to sleep... Never 'membered a thing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jan 13 2004, 04:58 PM)yeah, i talk in my sleep sometimes... Tom tends to sleep walk... one time
i woke up to him kneeling on the floor and making a patting motion with his hands.. i asked him what he was doing and he said in a VERY SERIOUS tone... i am looking for the ice cream i dropped.. it is here somewhere"
Then he climbed back up to bed and went to sleep... Never 'membered a thing.

If ONLY you had a video camera then.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts