Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the DNR crew putting in the Boat Docks at the launch ramp at Harley Ensign yesterday.

The docks were not in at Selfridge, that will probably their next project.

Crocker launch area has more mud then I've seen in passed years, two feet higher than water level and it go from shore out to about 30' from shore line (so it will be a big clean up job this year)

·
Registered
281 Posts
I watched the DNR crew putting in the Boat Docks at the launch ramp at Harley Ensign yesterday.

The docks were not in at Selfridge, that will probably their next project.

Crocker launch area has more mud then I've seen in passed years, two feet higher than water level and it go from shore out to about 30' from shore line (so it will be a big clean up job this year)
Thanks for this info. I took a ride around the lake to a few spots today and also found that they put a few docks in at Metro Park as well. That Crocker road launch will probably not open at all this year. It will be a major undertaking again to get that place dredged out again before it can be used to launch a boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.