Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning when I get in my truck to go to class, I walk past my Sea Doo sitting on the trailer in the garage. After which a horrible feeling of post-summer depression sets in, where all I feel like doing is going out to the Moot and exercising my liver until I pass out or the sun sets.... what ever comes first. Then I realize that it ain't gonna happen for another 8 months and I end up having the worst case of road rage.
Something must be done about this.....

Does anyone else get these spells??? Or am I just messed up?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Exercise you liver!

Yes we all feel this way, we actually have a weekly meeting where we discuss the winter time symptoms of depression. It helps us to vent and let it all out, I usually leave feeling much better with a higher selfasteam. If yould like to attend one of our meetings just go to TnTs this Tuesday.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Roch. Hills.... where is TnT's??

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
get a nice room on the water right on the beech somewhere and party. like mackinaw , or closer to home port seeway inn. saintclair inn... helps the withdrawls from boating some.... could also invite lscn peeps to party with and trash your room ...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Oct 13 2003, 11:44 PM)
Exercise you liver!

Yes we all feel this way, we actually have a weekly meeting where we discuss the winter time symptoms of depression. It helps us to vent and let it all out, I usually leave feeling much better with a higher selfasteam. If yould like to attend one of our meetings just go to TnTs this Tuesday.
This is group therapy LSCN style

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your support.... I guess the first step in fixing the problem is admitting I have one. Maybe thru all your help, I will be back to normal by, sayyyyy January or so.
Any furthur support and/or advise is welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

John
"The Liver Exerciser"

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
You may want to also consider loading the Sea Doo on the trailer hitch and getting someone to drive you to TnT's. While in transit, You can sit on your Sea Doo making fake engine noises. You may freak out a person or two at a red light...but if they are a boater...they will certainly understand.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Oct 14 2003, 02:16 PM)You may want to also consider loading the Sea Doo on the trailer hitch and getting someone to drive you to TnT's. While in transit, You can sit on your Sea Doo making fake engine noises. You may freak out a person or two at a red light...but if they are a boater...they will certainly understand.

LMFAO

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Oct 14 2003, 02:16 PM)You may want to also consider loading the Sea Doo on the trailer hitch and getting someone to drive you to TnT's. While in transit, You can sit on your Sea Doo making fake engine noises. You may freak out a person or two at a red light...but if they are a boater...they will certainly understand.

LMAO!!

See the funny thing is............ I have done that before. I even put my wet suit and life jacket on for effect AND I wore the lanyard JUST incase... LOL Probably not one of the SMARTEST things I have done, but at the time it was a good idea. Oh, I wasn't really sober either. I think that played a lil bit of role in the whole idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts