Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I just saw the beginning of a new fad in our parking lot here at work. I put a lot of miles on my car every year but I never saw a truck with balls before!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I've seen those before.
My cousin took a pir of nylons and put some oranges in the and hung them off of my trailer hitch.

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Oct 22 2003, 12:05 PM)I've seen those before.
My cousin took a pir of nylons and put some oranges in the and hung them off of my trailer hitch.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........WHY??????? LOL

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i worked with a guy who was a big hunter, moose hunter in canada.....
he broought me back the moose ballz, i hung them on my neighbors truck, he didn't notice for a week or so, until he started to smell this nasty stench, he thought he hit , backed into a well hung dear and ripped its nutz off, or a dear was trying to bang his truck up north an got his ballz caught on the hitch! lol !
i was crackin up, then he knew it was me ! lol !

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
A FRIEND OF MINE AT WORK HAS A LARGE WHITE GLOW IN THE DARK SET HANGING OFF THE SPARE TIRE UNDER HIS TRUCK. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE IS PRETTY PROUD OF THEM. EVERYTIME I SEE THEM I HAVE TO LAUGH. HE GETS ALL KINDS OF COMMENTS AND STARES. I UNDERSTAND THEY COME IN VARIOUS SIZES AND COLORS.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(daileyinterest @ Oct 22 2003, 02:02 PM)A FRIEND OF MINE AT WORK HAS A LARGE WHITE GLOW IN THE DARK SET HANGING OFF THE SPARE TIRE UNDER HIS TRUCK. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE IS PRETTY PROUD OF THEM. EVERYTIME I SEE THEM I HAVE TO LAUGH. HE GETS ALL KINDS OF COMMENTS AND STARES. I UNDERSTAND THEY COME IN VARIOUS SIZES AND COLORS.
I'm proud to say that it isn't my truck either....
Right Dailey-Interest.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Wonder if they make hairy ones.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 02:02 PM)guessing those are the balls that go with the penis extension truck...

all about the d!ck!!

cool

pauligan blue balls !!!!

thats mean ! LOL !

DAILEYINTEREST LIVES !!!!!

here you go pauligan, fallice symbol big a$$ d_ck truck
wanna ride ? LOL !

Attachments

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
good question, jeff. So you want the hairy balls, eh?

Personally, I like mine with less hair than normal. That's just me, though.

for real, I would totally flaunt some blue balls on my truck. Is there a website I can order them from today?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 03:10 PM)good question, jeff. So you want the hairy balls, eh?

No, just curious.

They could also make ones the shrivel when its cold out and droop when its hot out.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have been looking for a pair of those for my truck for some time now.... Anyone know where to find them??

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(MsCin @ Oct 22 2003, 02:40 PM)QUOTE(Jason R @ Oct 22 2003, 12:05 PM) I've seen those before.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........WHY??????? LOL

As a joke because I have a very large truck that has some massive balls.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 22 2003, 03:07 PM)I want some of those balls in blue for my truck...
Here you go:

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
mini knows where you can buy ball sacks....lol !
sorry razzin ya bro !

goes with you know where to buy rods, shafts too...lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts