Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A vendor of ours found a small white Lhasa-Apso type dog near Gratiot and Frazho. If anyone knows of someone who is missing such a dog in the area, please send me a PM. It's a well kept and groomed dog, that was obviously part of someones's family. I'm trying to get a picture to post, and I'll do so when I get it.

I think it's similar to this though.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I looked on Craigslist & didn't see a 'lost" ad for that area. Also tell them to call that Petco on 9 Mile & Gratiot. Every time I have stopped in there, there are numerous missing pet flyers posted there. And tell them to call Eastpointe Animal Control. They are VERY quick to pick up loose animals in Eastpointe, so the owner may have called there too. I hope you find it's owner! Good luck!

PS: An FYI, tell them to have any callers describe the animal ie; any unusual markings, collar, tags to them. There are some unsavory characters that have been answering these ads, then selling the animals.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Jazzy @ Aug 31 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I looked on Craigslist & didn't see a 'lost" ad for that area. Also tell them to call that Petco on 9 Mile & Gratiot. Every time I have stopped in there, there are numerous missing pet flyers posted there. And tell them to call Eastpointe Animal Control. They are VERY quick to pick up loose animals in Eastpointe, so the owner may have called there too. I hope you find it's owner! Good luck!

PS: An FYI, tell them to have any callers describe the animal ie; any unusual markings, collar, tags to them. There are some unsavory characters that have been answering these ads, then selling the animals.

Good info as well.
The papers have told her not to post too many details. I have a photo, but it's very similar to the one in the link from the first post. I won't post the photo so that the details that the "owner" would have to specify are not revealed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts