Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was out at Gull Island over the weekend - like I always am every weekend and noticed when I walked around the island, there was so much dog poop that wasn't cleaned up. Pile after pile after pile! I can't believe it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE DOGS!! And love to see them out there, but come on people, please clean up your dogs mess!

Is it just me?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 8 2004, 12:23 PM)Yeah rubrob!!

I TAKE MINE OUT AWAY FROM EVERYONE ,,, LIKE BACK IN THE WEEDS , AND ALLWAYS COVER IT WITH SAND..

SECOND OF ALL ,, BLOW ME HAMMER!! YOUR NEVER AT GULL ANYWAYS . MY DOGS NEW POOP SPOTWILL BE BEACON COVE. WHERE PEOPLE that OWN AND PARK THE 39 FOOT CRUISERS..

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jun 8 2004, 11:34 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 8 2004, 12:23 PM) Yeah rubrob!!

I TAKE MINE OUT AWAY FROM EVERYONE ,,, LIKE BACK IN THE WEEDS , AND ALLWAYS COVER IT WITH SAND..

SECOND OF ALL ,, BLOW ME HAMMER!! YOUR NEVER AT GULL ANYWAYS . MY DOGS NEW POOP SPOTWILL BE BEACON COVE. WHERE PEOPLE AND OWN AND PARK THE 39 FOOT CRUISERS..
just make sure you light the poop on fire before you run away

·
12,052 Posts
that's why I don't go there. Too much dog poop.

If you can get past the security guard....go for it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(Cap 'n Christina @ Jun 8 2004, 11:47 AM)Hammer, what security guard are you talking about? Am I missing something?
the security guard at beacon cove....

i've been known to slip pass them a couple of times....but don't worry hammer, i won't poop on your boat.

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
The funny thing is that that island is so disgusting its the human poop and trash that is more prevelant.....

Dont get me wrong... good times for a bon fire but really ...dog poop is the least of Gull's problems

For the record...I bag my dogs poop. Tread lightly eh...

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 8 2004, 11:45 AM)that's why I don't go there. Too much dog poop.

If you can get past the security guard....go for it.
do you really want to throw this challenge out there?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Cap 'n Christina @ Jun 8 2004, 12:08 PM)

I was out at Gull Island over the weekend - like I always am every weekend and noticed when I walked around the island, there was so much dog poop that wasn't cleaned up. Pile after pile after pile! I can't believe it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE DOGS!! And love to see them out there, but come on people, please clean up your dogs mess!

Is it just me?
Christina with the big Sea Ray (340)?

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 8 2004, 03:25 PM)do you really want to throw this challenge out there?
CBJ and I know where you live.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I know Gull has buches of problems, but don't you think people would just learn? Bring some bags with you on your boat and take your crap with you, including the dog poop.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Cap 'n Christina @ Jun 9 2004, 10:00 AM)Yeah, I know Gull has buches of problems, but don't you think people would just learn? Bring some bags with you on your boat and take your crap with you, including the dog poop.
I agree.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(Cap 'n Christina @ Jun 8 2004, 12:08 PM)

Is it just me?
It's not dog poop................................

1 - 17 of 17 Posts