Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Don Juan discussion board

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 5 2003, 09:55 PM)aww btenn - typically would do anything to help out another lscn member - however, I'm thinking you need an experienced woman to make up for all those lost years!
willing to make an exception at this point.
I`ll cut your grass for the summer.

#10 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 5 2003, 10:08 PM)ohhh Btenn - I'd hate to be thought of as an execption... didn't you read the Don Juan bible???? - lie - through your teeth! - put them on a pedestal, whatever it takes to get a little sum sum...

hmmm... debating on the barter though.. will you do edging too???
Edging,thim your bushes,pull your dandelions,scrape and paint your garage,shovel your snow,walk your dog,clean up your dog poop,wash your car,plant you a garden,send you rose at work once a week,cook,clean(no windows),do your wash(umm panties),and what ever else I left out!!

#19 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 5 2003, 10:47 PM)how 'bout I start.... with happy belated bday spankings ...
priorites first, chores can wait.

Sorry I missed it! ... how was the party??
Happy belated bday: thanks spankings:there must be a god and the party went on till 8 in the morning
Now back to the business at hand.And everone else get out of here this s a private thread

#21 ·
teach
.......I was going to learn.Look out for my new topic.....Should I call her now or wait till she gets back in the country in 7 weeks.

Ck, Top Gun, Dam Yankee, a big storm, Minni, Capt Rob, and Shandog. Had a nice table outside till it started to come down. But it was nice to have a few. Was also the first time I got to met Top Gun and Dam Yankee. You should of came up.

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
Look what happens when I go to bed..........wow, what did i miss???

We'll have BButt trimming all the ladies lawns.......he'll be begging for mercy!

MadMax.....Btenn should like her.....I heard from the guys that it feels better with no teeth!!!!

The truth is coming out.....he is thanking the gods cuz it lasted til 8 in the morning......is there something he's not telling us???

I better get back to bed before I get the Capt'n's coming down on me ike the wrath of god for all this rated r stuff.................

CG.......that site is a hoot!!! I doubt there is one for ladies...how to get laid.....don't think so! We know how to shake it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.