Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Max....What is up, friend??? I dont' like seeing those sad faces...PM or call if you need to talk.

Some days are good and some are bad....There is always tomorrow and it has to be better

Bteen, those goofy smilies are mean

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 10:19 PM)Max....What is up, friend??? I dont' like seeing those sad faces...PM or call if you need to talk.

Some days are good and some are bad....There is always tomorrow and it has to be better

<_<

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Hang in there buddy! We're all here for you!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jul 28 2003, 10:22 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 10:19 PM) Max....What is up, friend??? I dont' like seeing those sad faces...PM or call if you need to talk.

Don't make me get wicked on you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 28 2003, 10:38 PM)Not sure. He just said he needed hugs. I am thinking about calling him, but dont want to intrude. Or seem nosy. But if he is down.......
I'm worried...he usually pms me or something....I see his name on here, but don't know if he left his computer. I have his number, but it is late....should we or should we not????

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts
Hey buddy,
No questions . . . just a big "BUDDY HUG" from the Instigator . . . AAAAND Robyn!
LOVE YA' MAN!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 11:11 PM)Max......you're not answering your phone! Big hugs to you my friend! I'd like one back, please

I'll have plenty of vodka for your Polish friends on my boat, by the way

You're calling his cell, right?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 28 2003, 11:13 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 28 2003, 11:11 PM) Max......you're not answering your phone! Big hugs to you my friend! I'd like one back, please

I'll have plenty of vodka for your Polish friends on my boat, by the way

You're calling his cell, right?
That is the only number I have....I'm gonna do a whitepages on his business....

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 28 2003, 11:15 PM)He's reading this right now. I SEE YOU MAX!

He was reading it at 11:04...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Wy jesteście lepszymi! Wielki uścisk!

YEAH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Threecrabe called him , we have called him. She tried calling CBJ, too. No answer.We are getting worried. Does anyone have CBJ's cell number? We are going to take a ride to his boat & his work if we don't hear from him soon.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.