Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a topic for you. What is an example of a person that is "that guy" that you have seen?

I just stopped at the local fuel station and this truck pulls in the lot and he is blasting some thumping hip/hop music really loud. He pulls to the pump. Leaves the car running and the music blasting. Gets out and lights a cigarette right before he turns the pump on to fill his car. Ridiculous, stupid and dangerous.

DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I will play....

That guy that pulls up to the gas station doors and parks while running inside......the pumps are empty, the parking spaces at the side of the building are empty WHY PARK RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PLACE?????

I trailer through a bunch of gas stations and nothing makes me madder than someone hoggin up a station lot so that no one can get through......when they could have parked at a pump or in a parking space.....THATS WHAT THEY ARE FOR!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
I ran into this guy I to High School with Saturday, and even back then he was balding.

Well when I ran into him I barely recognized him because there WAS A DEAD ANIMAL ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!! (i.e. toupee)

Dont Be That Guy!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Feb 16 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I ran into this guy I to High School with Saturday, and even back then he was balding.

Well when I ran into him I barely recognized him because there WAS A DEAD ANIMAL ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!! (i.e. toupee)

Dont Be That Guy!!

"barely" did you say that on purpose? a good pun

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 16 2010, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here's a topic for you. What is an example of a person that is "that guy" that you have seen?

........... lights a cigarette right before he turns the pump on to fill his car. Ridiculous, stupid and dangerous.

DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

..........reminds me of the close friend I lost when I was in H.S.

He happened to be at the gas station when "that guy" did the exact same thing.

·
Registered
603 Posts
TW and I pull into the corner CVS and a new Deville rolls into the first handicapped parking spot next to the door. Two middle agged dudes in suits hop out and go into the store while leaving the caddy running. Inside the store we notice they rush up to the casher just in front of the elderly lady making her way there.

Don't ever be those guy's!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(supercrew @ Feb 16 2010, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>TW and I pull into the corner CVS and a new Deville rolls into the first handicapped parking spot next to the door. Two middle agged dudes in suits hop out and go into the store while leaving the caddy running. Inside the store we notice they rush up to the casher just in front of the elderly lady making her way there.

Don't ever be those guy's!

A few years back I was at Farmer Jack, in line for cashier, lady in front of me pays for groceries with food stamps, I see much cash in her purse, and walks out of the store to get into a new car.

Don't be Her!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts