Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should start a lotto club, so if we win we can all quit our jobs and party every night of the week.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I be in. I think you can buy tickets and play the same # if you pay in advance all year.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Don't bother buying tickets cuz I'M GONNA WIN IT.

Power of positive thinking.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thanks for the reminder, on my way shortly to get the winning one!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
We pooled up here at work - 85 tickets.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Jill's going to get some now while grocery shopping.

If I win, I'll buy everyone that's nice to me a drink.

I'll probably make a donation to SOSCL too.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
We have one rolled over from $216 in winnings last week that has 216 chances to win......obviously, but we also have a new one at $5.00 per person with 140 employees in. On that one we have 700 chances to win!!!!!!!!!!

If only...................................

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well.....now that I have just joined the ranks of the unemployed & happy <_<......maybe a 230 million lotto winning could just make things better!!

I have worked for American A$$holes for over 8 years and I was amongst the 20 to 30 people they layed off today. I just received a promotion in January.....and I can't help but believe it was all a set up for me to get layed off!!

So.......I guess you guys will be seeing more of me at our functions since I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn....for now anyways!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear that Robyn, those bastages.

I'll buy you a drinky poo buckaroo.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Feb 20 2004, 03:51 PM)Well.....now that I have just joined the ranks of the unemployed & happy
......maybe a 230 million lotto winning could just make things better!!

I have worked for American A$$holes for over 8 years and I was amongst the 20 to 30 people they layed off today. I just received a promotion in January.....and I can't help but believe it was all a set up for me to get layed off!!

So.......I guess you guys will be seeing more of me at our functions since I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn....for now anyways!!

Sorry to hear that you got laided off but what a great attitude! More partying!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Feb 20 2004, 03:51 PM)Well.....now that I have just joined the ranks of the unemployed & happy
......maybe a 230 million lotto winning could just make things better!!

ohmigod.. i am sorry to hear that! Did Bob get laid off too???
Missed you last night... but now i am sure i will see you sooner than later.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts

I am so sorry to hear that Robyn
I'm right there with you being unemployed and it's hard to find a good job. Start networking right away because before you know it the end of 26 weeks of unemployment creeps right up on you.

Good Luck and make sure to tell them to kiss your rear on the way out

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 20 2004, 03:55 PM)Sorry to hear that Robyn, those bastages.

I'll buy you a drinky poo buckaroo.

I'll second that! Sorry Robin that sucks for them and rocks for us!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Puff will be buying me a drink then

Robyn, sorry to hear this.............you are a tough cookie...you'll have another/better job landed before you can enjoy sleeping in.

ABU.......I'll buy the other Crab a ticket tonight

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
If I win I`m buying Gull Island and Turning it into party central with bathrooms....

But first I would want to save the light houses forever!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts